does the ufc fanbase give too much credit to white, non-wrestler, plain fighters?

Sisti

if you look at who the ufc fans say are the most liked it is always white guys who don't rock the boat and don't wrestle too much

couture

hendo

edgar

i say this is a little annoying. i personally love different characters like jones, bendo, chael, rampage, sanchez

i think we need some more unique fighters, and i think it's annoying how the fans always "hate" fighters because they are a little different. it's ULTIMATE FIGHTING stop caring so much about someone saying the wrong thing, we watch people PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE FACE

if you look at who the ufc fans say are the most liked it is always white guys who don't rock the boat and don't wrestle too much

couture

hendo

edgar

i say this is a little annoying. i personally love different characters like jones' date=' bendo, chael, rampage, sanchez

i think we need some more unique fighters, and i think it's annoying how the fans always "hate" fighters because they are a little different. it's ULTIMATE FIGHTING stop caring so much about someone saying the wrong thing, we watch people PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE FACE[/quote']

you just described three white wrestlers, lol

Did you just list Couture as a guy who doesn't wrestle too much?

You have no idea what you're talking about

he likes the clinch and dirty boxing

you get the point though...most mma fans hate on wrestling a ridiculous amount. all you ever hear is laynpray sucks blah blah i like fighters who come to fight blah blah all x person does is wrestle blah blah

there seems to be an inherent bias against anyone who uses wrestling

couture

hendo

edgar

i say this is a little annoying. i personally love different characters like jones' date=' bendo, chael, rampage, sanchez

i think we need some more unique fighters, and i think it's annoying how the fans always "hate" fighters because they are a little different. it's ULTIMATE FIGHTING stop caring so much about someone saying the wrong thing, we watch people PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE FACE[/quote']

really?

You do realize that all the Non-Wrestlers you mentioned are actually Elite Wrestlers, don't you? And I see that you mention Couture as using the clinch more than he Wrestlers. Do you know what Wrestling is? Since your stupidity is incredibly annoying, and I was just told that I'm on the verge of perma, I'll just leave and let you think about how stupid what you said was and how you can correct yourself, idiot.

he likes the clinch and dirty boxing

you get the point though...most mma fans hate on wrestling a ridiculous amount. all you ever hear is laynpray sucks blah blah i like fighters who come to fight blah blah all x person does is wrestle blah blah

there seems to be an inherent bias against anyone who uses wrestling

Do you have this bias because you go on to talk about how much you like brazen fighters?

To get this back on track...

I like a fighter who has a good personality (especially if it is "different") and has an entertaining fighting style. I can tolerate a boring fighting style more than I can tolerate a bad personality.

Personalities I like: Sanchez, McKenzie, Lauzon, Machida, GSP (well, manners mostly), Rampage...

Styles I like: Sanchez when in ape**** crazy mode, Lauzon, Machida, Li, Cerrone...

A lot of the time they seem to exist in the same person, so maybe I have a problem differentiating them :rolleyes: