Do you think Vitor/Jones is a better fight than Chael/Jones

shinyaaoki

Yes. Vitor at least has a puncher's chance' date=' Chael does not. Both fights suck though.[/quote']

Chael had a small chance of a boring lay and prey win,he would be giing up 25 pounds by fight night ans 10 inches reach,Vitor would have the same physical disadvantage but has a small chance of catching Jones. I H8 JJ THO

Chael had a small chance of a boring lay and prey win' date='he would be giing up 25 pounds by fight night ans 10 inches reach,Vitor would have the same physical disadvantage but has a small chance of catching Jones. I H8 JJ THO[/quote']

Chael has 0 chance of Lay n Praying Jones, there's just no way it happens. Vitor has his signature rush that has that 0.0000000001% chance of clipping Jones and putting him away.

Both fights are terrible and easy wins for Jones to continue pad his record with over the hill/out of shape big names.

Chael has 0 chance of Lay n Praying Jones' date=' there's just no way it happens. Vitor has his signature rush that has that 0.0000000001% chance of clipping Jones and putting him away.

Both fights are terrible and easy wins for [b']Jones to continue pad his record with over the hill/out of shape big names[/b].

Don't know about that. His last fight was against arguably the 2nd best fighter in LHW. I still say if Jones wasn't in LHW, Lyoto or Rashad would have the belt.

Chael has 0 chance of Lay n Praying Jones' date=' there's just no way it happens. Vitor has his signature rush that has that 0.0000000001% chance of clipping Jones and putting him away.

Both fights are terrible and easy wins for Jones to continue pad his record with over the hill/out of shape big names.[/quote']

pretty much the juice here ^ gotta gree

gif_selection_08.gif

• Like 4

For sure. Like others have said, Sonnen just wanted a bigger pay day even though he'd lose. Belfort will be Jon Jones most aggressive opponent so far. I think he will be constantly trying to close the distance so that Jones can't use his reach as effectively but Jon Jones already knows this and will do what he does best, prepare. Anything can happen but I think Jon Jones will have yet another win under his belt.

Both fights suck, but victor has more of a chance for sure, chael has nothing, NOTHING at all to put Jones in danger. Victor has his mithical gazella rush that poses a danger, however if he doen't win between the first minute the fight is going to be extremelly boring (or Jones will finish him quickly).

Vitor has a tiny glimmer of a chance because of his punching power. Fail has no chance against Jones. However, for me, Fail/Jones would be better to watch, because it would be the complete destruction of Fail Sonnen right up until Bones got bored and finished him. Which would likely be around the 4 minute mark of round 1 or mid 2nd round (at the very latest).