Bisping- Love him or hate him he is funny and sells a fight

War_Hardy

Stann has talked big about how he's going to put me to sleep. Well, that's a fact. I can't avoid it. None of us can. Brian is going to tell some more deathly boring old war stories at the pre-fight press conference, and we are all going to be in for a snooze.

"I was kicking **** in the UFC when Stann was peeling potatoes, shining shoes and getting called a "maggot" by some red-faced sergeant in the Marines. This isn't warfare, this is MMA, and I'm better at it than Brian Stann will ever be. On September 22, Brian Stann is getting knocked out - fast. He won't last as long as a virgin on prom night."

I don't love him and I don't think he's funny. Bisping didn't join the UFC until 2006. Stann was commanding platoons in 2005 and while Stann was leading soldiers and fighting for his country Bisping was being spoon fed cans by the UFC. And Stann has also won something that Bisping has never even been in contention for.

A belt

l.jpg

I Would not class Hammil and Rashad Evans cans. Also Bisping was cage warriors champion so he has had a belt.

I prefer Bisping's trash over Sonnen's because Sonnen's is so planned and rehearsed whereas Bisping is so genuine with his and doesn't seem as fake, it's hilarious haha

I remember at UFC 127 when they had the start and it's black and white with the main fighters talking and no one got the crowd going more then when Bisping was swearing and going on about how he's going to **** up Rivera,

Great promoter

Bisping is currently higher ranked then Stann, and should be commended for taking a fight with a lower ranked fighter. Many other "fighters" refuse to fight Stann based on the fanbase alone, not to mention the risk vs reward fighting a guy like Stann, who's obviously not as skilled but is still very dangerous with those hands and that chin.

Bisping will crush him into powder by the third round.

Rankings won't matter come September 22nd and it's hard for me to commend somebody for taking a lesser ranked opponent' date=' especially since said opponent is still top 10 ranked and every other top 10 fighter was already booked at the time. Also not doubting you but [b']I have never heard of anybody turning down a fight with Stann based on his fan base.[/b] Even Chael, a fellow American and friend took the fight.

Wanderlei.

Of course Chael took the fight. He will fight anybody god ever made. :D lol.

hehe true

Really' date=' I think it's a pick em fight. Don't think people should be overlooking stann but I see it going down a lot like Bisping/Rivera, early success for Stann but Bisping eventually wearing him down.[/quote']

Like I explain here:

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?p=2866214

I think the knockout vs be knocked out ratio favors Stann and many people only see that at first glance, but Bisping is overall the more complete mmartist.

^^^ i assume your trolling

Lost to Rashad and well Hammil... yeah. Also WEC > Cage Warriors. Spits fought one opponent with a wiki page in his first 10 fights. Nuff said.

You said he was fed cans? he was fed them two. I thought he lost to Hammil but beat Evans.

You also said he has not won a belt. I proved both your points incorrect and your comeback is Simon Cowell?

Cant wait for your next one.

I feel you'll find yourself in the minority here. Bisping is widely considered to have the most padded record in the UFC. He's lost to every elite opponent he's ever fought. I said he was spoon fed cans' date=' obviously I wasn't talking about Hammil and Rashad as nobody considers them cans and everybody considers his win over Hammil a loss and nobody but you considers in loss to Rashad a win. Most consider his most impressive fight a LOSS to Chael Sonnen. Anytime your most impressive fight is a LOSS it's not good especially when you've had 16 fights in the UFC.

As for his "belt". The fact that you're considering his Cage Rage belt is laughable. Stann's title was in an elite organization considered to be one of the top 5 leagues of all time. When was the last time Bruce Buffer announce a fighter as "Cage Rage" champion. That's what I thought.[/quote']

Nobody considers his win except me, Bisping, a judge and thousands of other people no doubt. It was very close watch the fight again.

Is it still a belt? You said he has never won one. Is that a correct statement?