Anyone ever pee while taking a shower?

HammerrTime

lol reminds me when my wife barged into the bathroom while i was unzipping my fly... I was like "I'm gonna pee in front you" and she was like "lol i doubt you can"... so I stood there like an ******* with my **** in my hand with stagefright and couldn't pee....

later in the shower together I was like I still have to pee so I'm going to in here and she was like "you better or not or i won't suck..." so I didn't and then I stood there like an ******* with my **** in my hand and didn't get a ...

lol terrible story I know... I'm so mistreated...

hahahah...awesome

I like to pee in the shower when im in their with my gf...she has no clue. Is that mean?

no' date=' she will probably do something to piss you off one day and you can reflect back on these GOLDEN moments

lol reminds me when my wife barged into the bathroom while i was unzipping my fly... I was like "I'm gonna pee in front you" and she was like "lol i doubt you can"... so I stood there like an ******* with my **** in my hand with stagefright and couldn't pee....

later in the shower together I was like I still have to pee so I'm going to in here and she was like "you better or not or i won't suck..." so I didn't and then I stood there like an ******* with my **** in my hand and didn't get a ...

lol terrible story I know... I'm so mistreated...

tmi holmes

I don't point it at my feet lol

you should, kills fungus

oral fixation threads' date=' poop treads, footmassage threads, and now pee threads, if he keeps this up by next week he'll be doing threads on kiddy ****.

You on the pervy prowl there mister?[/quote']

thats not funny...

my posts are well thought out and entertaining, it lightens the forum up when its not all serious and drama, plus it enables everyone to share some stupid stories.