Question for people with cats...

TheHarbinger

Why does my cat enjoy voraciously eating out my hand? And no I'm not being lewd, 100% serious.

ju78km.jpg

The red, outlined part. He will literally lick and gently chew and gnaw there on either of my hands for 30 minutes straight if I let him.

It doesn't really bother me, it's just perplexing, and NO WHERE else on my body or even anywhere else on my hand. Just right there, the corner between my thumb and index finger.

Anybody else's cat engage in such behavior?

Why does my cat enjoy voraciously eating out my hand? And no I'm not being lewd' date=' 100% serious.

[img']http://i49.tinypic.com/ju78km.jpg[/img]

The red, outlined part. He will literally lick and gently chew and gnaw there on either of my hands for 30 minutes straight if I let him.

It doesn't really bother me, it's just perplexing, and NO WHERE else on my body or even anywhere else on my hand. Just right there, the corner between my thumb and index finger.

Where else did you try?

Toss the cat and get a dog' date=' otherwise your man card might be revoked.[/quote']

There are exceptions. My brother and his girlfriend have a cat that would **** up most small-medium sized dogs. He attacks people just for fun.

My brother had an appraiser stop by his house when know one was home. The cat chased him down the hallway and bit the **** out of his leg and hand (Not a good thing but it was a funny story). He will also grab your pant leg and shake it around like a dog and fetch toys. He is pretty awesome.

There are exceptions. My brother and his girlfriend have a cat that would **** up most small-medium sized dogs. He attacks people just for fun.

My brother had an appraiser stop by his house when know one was home. The cat chased him down the hallway and bit the **** out of his leg and hand (Not a good thing but it was a funny story). He will also grab your pant leg and shake it around like a dog and fetch toys. He is pretty awesome.

My cat is a beast. People that comeover and hate cats talk about how badass he is because he looks like a mountain lion.

Also since this is a "cats doing weird things" kind of thread I'll put something weird my cat does. Every single day he'll go over to the couch, hold a blanket in his mouth, and push down on the couch back and forth with his paws. Sometimes he does it while I'm laying under the blanket and it kinda feels like a back massage. Hows that for a cool trick?

My cat is a beast. People that comeover and hate cats talk about how badass he is because he looks like a mountain lion.

Also since this is a "cats doing weird things" kind of thread I'll put something weird my cat does. Every single day he'll go over to the couch' date=' hold a blanket in his mouth, and push down on the couch back and forth with his paws. Sometimes he does it while I'm laying under the blanket and it kinda feels like a back massage. Hows that for a cool trick?[/quote']

He is trying to get milk from it.....

I asked the cat whisperer, its true

Yeah, your cat is just showing you that he thinks you're groovy. :P

We've got two. The boy sometimes humps my wife's sweaters and jackets (he's fixed), holding them in his teeth like really dogging a cat, lol. It grosses my wife out, but I always laugh and mimic 70's **** music. He never touches my stuff though.

Why does my cat enjoy voraciously eating out my hand? And no I'm not being lewd' date=' 100% serious.

[img']http://i49.tinypic.com/ju78km.jpg[/img]

my cat bit me, then he felt bad and started meowing at me.

I gave him the cold shoulder for awhile, ya know, just to make him feel bad for what he did.

Then he started becoming very depressed and now he won't do anything but sleep and eat.