Wow Iphone 5 is nothing special

shogunrua101

Apple just unveiled the iphone 5 today and i was watching the guy talk about it live. And honestly, theirs nothing TOO different about it. Yeah theirs a couple differences here and their. But definetly not worth the price. Another garbage apple product just like the 4s. Siri sucked on the 4s, and now, theirs not even anything major that they added

Heres some of the things they added

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/science_tech/new-iphone-5-release-features-revealed-at-apple-event

Sticking with blackberry.

Apple just unveiled the iphone 5 today and i was watching the guy talk about it live. And honestly' date=' theirs nothing TOO different about it. Yeah theirs a couple differences here and their. But definetly not worth the price. Another garbage apple product just like the 4s. Siri sucked on the 4s, and now, theirs not even anything major that they added

Heres some of the things they added

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/science_tech/new-iphone-5-release-features-revealed-at-apple-event

Sticking with blackberry.[/quote']

I took you for real til you said blackberry lol...what are you? Middle income lol

I took you for real til you said blackberry lol...what are you? Middle income lol

"lol im 17 and mostly everyone in my school has blackberry with bbm. Idk i just find bbm better then normal texting"

haha refer to that man ^ and i can get the new iphone bro i have more then enough money saved, but seriously its a complete waste of money.

hmm my phone is quite outdated and I'll look to get a new phone at the end of the year but there are so many options now

like do I buy an iPhone' date=' HTC, Galaxy, Xperia?

Just when I thought being smaller was easier, they bring out all these bigger phones[/quote']

Well some of my friends have the galaxy s3. They all said its an amazing phone. Trust me, its better then the iPhone 5 for sure.

I have Razr Maxx and the gf has an iphone. The iphone operates way smoother but they are still playing catch up on their network and many other options. Also she has to pay for a lot of apps that I get for free.

Some of their selling points are kind of funny

The much anticipated iPhone 5. Bigger screen, thinner, lighter, 4g, and turn by turn navigation!......so apple makes Droids now? Way to keep up with the pace guys

The new samsung and LG will have quad core processor so I think that would be worth looking into. They should both be out by January I think.

lol

It's not fashion for me

I dont own a computer' date=' its all i have[/quote']

He's right for a good amount of Iphone owners. Why would you spend hundreds of dollars everytime a new iphone comes out if there aren't huge changes? Or why wouldn't you change to a new company if they have a better product?

I have seen a ton of people argue that their iphone is the best phone on the market when I am sitting there with my Razr using 4G and they have a 3G phone. It's a huge difference speed wise. Also they are locked into using specific apps that they have to pay for that I get for free.

Apple don't really make groundbreaking products' date=' they're just trendy. I'm 22, IDGAF if people don't think my phone is cool[/quote']

Actually their macbook pro retina is prob the greatest notebook ever created. Not a single competitor notebook comes close. And I would even say its the greatest PC ever created. You can easily download Windows onto it. So yea...

He's right for a good amount of Iphone owners. Why would you spend hundreds of dollars everytime a new iphone comes out if there aren't huge changes? Or why wouldn't you change to a new company if they have a better product?

I have seen a ton of people argue that their iphone is the best phone on the market when I am sitting there with my Razr using 4G and they have a 3G phone. It's a huge difference speed wise. Also they are locked into using specific apps that they have to pay for that I get for free.

I'm on the galaxy s3 and couldnt be happier

what does it do that my laptop which I've had for a year doesn't?

faster processor

better graphics

2880x1880 resolution

thinner

lighter

easily dual boot capable. (no complicated ********, just click and wait, huge thing considering I'm a tech student)

It literally cold boots in 10 seconds. go ahead and cold boot yours, let me know.

All flash drives

Im a fan of OSx Mountain Lion. Thats not really a good one but for me it is.

And theres no doubt best looking book on the market.

faster processor

better graphics

2880x1880 resolution

thinner

lighter

easily dual boot capable. (no complicated ********' date=' just click and wait, huge thing considering I'm a tech student)

It literally cold boots in 10 seconds. go ahead and cold boot yours, let me know.

All flash drives

Im a fan of OSx Mountain Lion. Thats not really a good one but for me it is.

And theres no doubt best looking book on the market.[/quote']

How do all of those things warrant the price tag that comes with it? You know for a fact that its not worth haf as much as that, but put an apple logo on it, and it suddenly is?

3706.9076 US dollars for the more expensive one? They can **** off

Go max out a dell laptop. Let me know the price.

Hey by all means man dont buy what you cant afford. I am a huge advocate of that. My point isnt that you should by it. My point is that they created the best laptop in the world. If you cant afford that dont purchase it my friend.

Now could you imagine if the govt forced you to purchase that laptop? How ****ed up would that be? But they couldnt make you purchase something, thats illegal... Oh wait...

Go max out a dell laptop. Let me know the price.

Hey by all means man dont buy what you cant afford. I am a huge advocate of that. My point isnt that you should by it. My point is that they created the best laptop in the world. If you cant afford that dont purchase it my friend.

Now could you imagine if the govt forced you to purchase that laptop? How ****ed up would that be? But they couldnt make you purchase something' date=' thats illegal... Oh wait...[/b']

No idea what you're on about there :confused:

I currently have an andorid phone and I was thinking about trying out the Iphone for my next phone but not so sure I am going to do that now.

I wouldn't recommend it man. Just look at the features, theirs no need to fork over a extra couple hundred dollars for it. And i've heard good things about androids i'd definitely stick with it

I have Razr Maxx and the gf has an iphone. The iphone operates way smoother but they are still playing catch up on their network and many other options. Also she has to pay for a lot of apps that I get for free.

Some of their selling points are kind of funny

The much anticipated iPhone 5. Bigger screen' date=' thinner, lighter, 4g, and turn by turn navigation!......so apple makes Droids now? Way to keep up with the pace guys

[b']The new samsung and LG will have quad core processor so I think that would be worth looking into. They should both be out by January I think[/b].

I agree i cant wait for that.

But i heard right now you can get quad core processors for the s3, but its only like international phones that have it. Well what i mean is, countries outside north america. I did hear that