35% of americans are overweight / 15% of americans go hungry

BruteDion

Which side are you one...pick your side god damn it...are you on the side that is too busy eating or are you on the side who is so hungry you can't get **** done

If you the 50% that gets the middle then step your game up son

No for real how do you think 15 percent of the "worlds greatest nation" can go hungry?...is the 35% eating thier share?

Or is it that our "hungry" has no idea what it truly mean to be hungry like more poor nations that see deaths from lack of food

Is this based on body fat % or weight? I don't think alistair overeem is fat but he's def overweight. Also food isn't that expensive they should get a job live in low income housing then find a second job. That's the thing about homeless people they arent willing to bust their *** to put food on the table. My dad worked 80 hours a week while going to school to provide for me when I was young then he got high paying jobs because he got an education.

Is this based on body fat % or weight? I don't think alistair overeem is fat but he's def overweight. Also food isn't that expensive they should get a job live in low income housing then find a second job. That's the thing about homeless people they arent willing to bust their *** to put food on the table. My dad worked 80 hours a week while going to school to provide for me when I was young then he got high paying jobs because he got an education.

That fat% not weight....I hate the.just weight numbers' date='they are so stupid

Yah I wonder how that number is so high for hungry ppl...I used to live low income but thay was due to bad lucky and a split in the relationship...we quickly changed that

Must ****ed up part was I saw a pole that had children at almost 25 percent hungry but over all was at 15 %...I was like "what the **** kind of ****** adults eat be4 thier kids"

I've never seen or heard any American's dying of starvation, like in Africa. Americans do go hungry, but most of them could get help if they look for it.

I agree...most expect ppl to give them stuff instead of earn it

How? How is this even possible?

80 hour workweek, plus schoolwork, and a kid? How the **** is that possible? Please tell me this is an exaggeration.

Which side are you one...pick your side god damn it...are you on the side that is too busy eating or are you on the side who is so hungry you can't get **** done

No for real how do you think 15 percent of the "worlds greatest nation" can go hungry?...is the 35% eating thier share?

Or is it that our "hungry" has no idea what it truly mean to be hungry like more poor nations that see deaths from lack of food

i would agree with that last statement to a point....the statistic shows who doesnt eat, enough....that means who doesnt eat a balanced meal 3 times a day....doesnt mean they got 0 to eat tho...but yes this is a big issue in america that can be fixed quite easily IMO

How? How is this even possible?

80 hour workweek' date=' plus schoolwork, and a kid? How the **** is that possible? Please tell me this is an exaggeration.[/quote']

It's possible i guess but he has to be exaggerating otherwise he pretty much wouldn't have a single minute free and worked 7 days a week 365 on like 4-5 hours sleep.

60 and going to school i could see. 80 wholly **** that would be rough.

Yes, it's unbelievable. And the amount of food that's actually wasted (not eaten) is ridiculous.