I love jelly

G__row

Jelly is so good. Here's my favorite jelly.....

Grape-Jelly.jpg

What's yours????

Discuss........

Actually, here's an interesting perspective. When I moved to the UK, one of the first questions people asked me about America was if it was true that we put jelly with peanut butter as a sandwich. I said of course, it's a staple. Unless you suffered from nut allergies, I don't know a single child who grew up without the traditional PB&J. I inquired how none of them had bothered trying it, they all looked at me with a repulsed face.

I would subsequently come to learn that here, the word jelly means gelatin; like Jell-O. We had a good laugh and I corrected them to say that we don't put Jell-O with Peanut Butter and make a sandwich out of it. But I found it amusing that all of my friends had apparently at one point or another seen some American TV or movie in which they talked about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and they had thought, "hmmm, that's a weird thing for Americans to eat..."

However, more to the point at hand, I agree with you G__row, my preference has always been for grape.

Yeah' date=' but Miami has really nice weather and the first thing an addict always says is "I got it under control"[/quote']

Speaking from experience?

You did get that number pretty quick. Is it on your speed dial?

It's okay, we can be friends. I will not turn my back on you.

Speaking from experience?

You did get that number pretty quick. Is it on your speed dial?

It's okay' date=' we can be friends. I will not turn my back on you.[/quote']

I found it on google, it's a very popular search engine I hear.

Exactly how did you die again?

I faked my death because the world wasn't ready for my words yet. Now i've came back out into society to try and help us at our darkest time.

I found it on google' date=' it's a very popular search engine I hear.

I faked my death because the world wasn't ready for my words yet. Now i've came back out into society to try and help us at our darkest time.[/quote']

Well, we all thank you for that Richard, please stay from the pills and roids.

The world is a better place with you in it.

Smooth Operator!