Leonie appreciation thread (music)

Tiemo

Well, I just happened to read the forums over the last few days after not reading for so long. And oh my, looks like the Australian contingent really showed their true colours on the forum eh. Well, can't say that I never tried to show everyone for months what horrible people they are. I can now rest easy knowing everyone has seen them or what they really are.

Also I had a quick browse of the carnivale. My god never seen such a collection of gotten too chumps, all they do is spend their whole time talking about this forum. Shin ever wne tas far as to make an account called G_row. And he has the nerver to call anyone else gotten too?

Sorry, i did vow to never come here again and I wont again, I just HAD to express my joy at the fact that everyone I ever hated on this board has had their comeuppance.

Peace out folks :)

Well' date=' I just happened to read the forums over the last few days after not reading for so long. And oh my, looks like the Australian contingent really showed their true colours on the forum eh. Well, can't say that I never tried to show everyone for months what horrible people they are. I can now rest easy knowing everyone has seen them or what they really are.

Also I had a quick browse of the carnivale. My god never seen such a collection of gotten too chumps, all they do is spend their whole time talking about this forum. Shin ever wne tas far as to make an account called G_row. And he has the nerver to call anyone else gotten too?

Sorry, i did vow to never come here again and I wont again, I just HAD to express my joy at the fact that everyone I ever hated on this board has had their comeuppance.

Peace out folks :)[/quote']

Pretty much this.

I just hope they do not realize it, and stop. I enjoy all of the attention. To know that there are guys out there who have me in there thoughts everyday.

Jelly.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.