Fav Kids Movies

BruteDion

There are not many certainties in life but to me this one of them..."Disney and Pixtar makes the best kids movies" to me its not even close

My fav kids movie

A: Lion King 2...felt I could relate the the main character

B: Finding Nemo...to me its the best kids movie of all time...I could watch it any time with anyone and feel no shame lol...watched it on a house date and I still hit it lol

So stoked its coming back out in 3D

As a kid i didnt watch alot of what you would call kids movies, mostly stuff that would broadly be classified as family (Star Wars and Indiana Jones comes to mind) and alot of stuff that was just plain adult and I probably shouldn't have been allowed to see, ( I remember seeing Predator and Alien when I was about 6 or 7).

so in answer to your question I'd probably go Indiana Jones or maybe The Princess Bride as my favourite movies as a kid

as an adult my favourite kids movies are Kung Fu Panda, How To Train Your Dragon and The Incredibles.

edit. Just remembered I also really liked Alladin as a kid.

As a kid i didnt watch alot of what you would call kids movies' date=' mostly stuff that would broadly be classified as family (Star Wars and Indiana Jones comes to mind) and alot of stuff that was just plain adult and I probably shouldn't have been allowed to see, ( I remember seeing Predator and Alien when I was about 6 or 7).

so in answer to your question I'd probably go Indiana Jones or maybe The Princess Bride as my favourite movies as a kid

as an adult my favourite kids movies are Kung Fu Panda, How To Train Your Dragon and The Incredibles.

edit. Just remembered I also really liked Alladin as a kid.[/quote']

pretty much this,

I grew up watching James Bond, Indiana Jones and 80s / 90s action movies also, mainly schwarzenegger and Stallone films, like rambo, Terminator...

I saw the Matrix at the theaters when I was 11, that blew my mind. I felt exhausted after watching it.

pretty much this' date='

I grew up watching James Bond, Indiana Jones and 80s / 90s action movies also, mainly schwarzenegger and Stallone films, like rambo, Terminator...

I saw the Matrix at the theaters when I was 11, that blew my mind. I felt exhausted after watching it.[/quote']

**** yeah I love my 80s 90 action movies. The Bond movies were awesome and Terminator 2 was the ****!!!! now I'm thinking bout stuff like Ghostbusters, The Golden Child, Beverly Hills Cop and anything with the guys from Saturday Night Live ( Belushi's, Akroyd, Candy etc.)

There are not many certainties in life but to me this one of them..."Disney and Pixtar makes the best kids movies" to me its not even close

My fav kids movie

A: Lion King 2...felt I could relate the the main character

B: Finding Nemo...to me its the best kids movie of all time...I could watch it any time with anyone and feel no shame lol...watched it on a house date and I still hit it lol

So stoked its coming back out in 3D

+1 ^^^

Taking my daughter to see that for sure

As a kid...

Space Balls

I know its not a kids movie and I may not have understood some of the jokes in it at the time, but it was still a great film.

As an adult...

Kung Fu Panda and Kung Fu Panda II.

It is a great film to watch with kids and enjoy by yourself. I think those films are very imaginative, funny, and very well done.

A) Star Wars: A New Hope. I had actually never seen it until the Special Edition was released in theaters. All my friends went running off to watch it, I, having somehow made it to that point in my life without ever knowing of Star Wars was confused. So I had my mom take me to see it. I was somewhat sick that evening, but no matter what bodily function began to cause me discomfort, I refused to get out of that seat. It was the single coolest thing I had ever seen in my life to that point - we rushed straight away to a toy store so she could buy me a couple of action figures. Now, here I am 15 years later, still adore that movie, have a collection of Star Wars collectables and memorabilia, not to mention a toy collection that's thoroughly been enjoyed over the years. It's also the movie that inspired me to get into film making. So it went a long ways in shaping who I would become.

B) Wall-E. I was reluctant to go see it. First, I heard there was no dialogue (not entirely true, but close enough I'll let it slide) and second I had no interest in seeing a "kids movie" with what had been described to me as a blatant anti-big corporation message. But somehow, my girlfriend at the time convinced me to give it a try and I was blown away. 2008 was a good year for movies; Slumdog Millionaire, Dark Knight, Frost/Nixon - but for me, the best movie of the year, and perhaps the greatest children's movie of all time, was Wall-E. To anyone who questions our ability to tell good stories anymore, I point them to Wall-E. I would gladly watch that movie any time.

As a kid probably goonies or princess bride honourable mention to short circuit, home alone and rocket gibraltar(another movie with macaualy culkin, great story)

Edit: Jumanji goes inbetween around here somewhere

As an adult - tangled(one of my daughters favourites so her enthusiasm for the movie kind of rubbed off on me) Cars - for the same reason above. I also think the opening sequence in the movie Up is p4p, very emotional

A) Dark Crystal,Nightmare on Elm street 3,Aladdin,Duck Tales,Labyrinth,TMNT 123,Oliver & Company,The Hobbit,Neverending Story,The Princess Bride,Spaced Invaders..

B) How to Train Your Dragon,Despicable me,Bridge to Terabithia,Secondhand Lions,Megamind,

I let my kids watch Drop Dead Fred & I didn't remember how sexual it was..

A) Dark Crystal' date='Nightmare on Elm street 3,Aladdin,Duck Tales,Labyrinth,TMNT 123,Oliver & Company,The Hobbit,[b']Neverending Story[/b],The Princess Bride,Spaced Invaders..

Can't believe i forgot that. Great film.

B) How to Train Your Dragon' date='Despicable me[/b'],Bridge to Terabithia,Secondhand Lions,Megamind,
Enjoyed the bolded. Haven't seen all of Bridge to Terabithia. Just saw the ending which makes think that the rest of the movie has been ruined for me

I let my kids watch Drop Dead Fred & I didn't remember how sexual it was..
lol, Still a brilliant movie though and Phoebe Cates was p4p HOT!!!!