GSP Fans need to STFU!!

bigroom9

funny how Anderson is MOVING UP to fight Bonnar and ppl are saying that "Bonnar is dead" and "has no chance", which i completely agree with.

now imagine gsp moved up and fought ANYONE at MW, would we be saying the same thing about gsp's opponent? HELL NO!!

gsp fans need to stfu because their hero is an over rated point fighting greaser who's been given title defenses against one dimensional cans and LW's.

funny how Anderson is MOVING UP to fight Bonnar and ppl are saying that "Bonnar is dead" and "has no chance"' date=' which i completely agree with.

now imagine gsp moved up and fought ANYONE at MW, would we be saying the same thing about gsp's opponent? HELL NO!!

gsp fans need to stfu because their hero is an over rated point fighting greaser who's been given title defenses against one dimensional cans and LW's.[/quote']

You seem pretty fired up lol. It depends on who GSP is fighting. Yes I think Silva will win but if Silva was fighting Jones then I wouldnt' think that. You have to be more specific on who GSP is fighting.

funny how Anderson is MOVING UP to fight Bonnar and ppl are saying that "Bonnar is dead" and "has no chance"' date=' which i completely agree with.

gsp fans need to stfu because their [b']hero is an over rated point fighting greaser who's been given title defenses against one dimensional cans and LW's[/b].

+1 on the bold ^^^

You seem pretty fired up lol. It depends on who GSP is fighting. Yes I think Silva will win but if Silva was fighting Jones then I wouldnt' think that. You have to be more specific on who GSP is fighting.

pick one

btw, i find it amusing that you're a gsp fan yet you have "BJJ" in your name.

gsp fans need to stfu because their hero is an over rated point fighting greaser who's been given title defenses against one dimensional cans and LW's.[/quote']

If fans were to STFU it would be pretty hard to have a conversation now wouldn't it? Going out of your way to try to prove to fans that a fighter they like isn't all he's cracked up to be is an act of desperation and ignorance. Let the fans think what they want, who are they hurting?

Class dismissed.

Bj Penn x2

Hughes x3

Serra x2

Sherk

Fitch

Kos x2

Grease dwarfed all these men

GSP is a natural welterweight

if LW's want to fight him thats not his problem....

and he isn't that much bigger than hughes serra and koscheck.... Koscheck wants to move to MW ffs

also, there are a few Lightweights the same size as GSP.

GSP is a natural welterweight

if LW's want to fight him thats not his problem....

and he isn't that much bigger than hughes serra and koscheck.... Koscheck wants to move to MW ffs

also' date=' there are a few Lightweights the same size as GSP[/b'].

and he won't fight them either.

Bj Penn x2

Hughes x3

Serra x2

Sherk

Fitch

Kos x2

Grease dwarfed all these men

Fitch and Koscheck were definitely not dwarfed by GSP. GSP might be slightly bigger than Koscheck, but is definitely not bigger than Fitch in 2008. Jon Fitch now is smaller because he changed his diet, but at one time the guy fought light heavyweight and middleweight. As for Matt Hughes, GSP is taller and has bigger reach, but Hughes is more stocky. Overall I would say GSP is bigger than Hughes, but not by a large amount. Serra, Sherk and Penn all decided to fight at welterweight, so you cant blame GSP for fighting them. Despite their size they were all top welterweights and that is GSP's weight class. Anyone who claims GSP is too big for WW needs to look at what Anthony Johnson or Thiago Alves used to do. Anderson is a big MW too, but he still belongs at MW. The same thing for GSP, he is a big WW, but he still belongs there.

GSP is one on the best fighters ever p4p. All you GSP haters need to STFU.

And ask someone to blow up your butt to take away the hurt...

Fighters GSP would beat in MW:

Every fighter placed 5 and down, plus Chael Sonnen on Sherdogs ranking

http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/4/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-45067

Fighters GSP would beat in WW:

Oh, everyone??

that is some angry logic. But it is correct.

grease only fights guys smaller than him.

If fans were to STFU it would be pretty hard to have a conversation now wouldn't it? Going out of your way to try to prove to fans that a fighter they like isn't all he's cracked up to be is an act of desperation and ignorance. Let the fans think what they want' date=' who are they hurting?

Class dismissed.[/quote']

Yup' date=' if GSP moved up to fight anybody, absolutely anybody from the very bottom of the division, GSP and his fans would be up in arms about how dangerous of a fight it is. Yet, Silva moves up and it's a walk through fight for him? What kind of sense does that make?[/quote']

All these

I'm a huge GSP fan but idk what the hell he is on when he talks about moving up in weight and becoming a different fighter and never being the same and Roy Jones this and Roy Jones that... smh... he sounds desperate and afraid and he is becoming a broken record on the subject.

GSP is still my top 5 fav fighters tho.