So Rick Rude

Ravishing_Rick_Rude

AKA Smooth Criminal and a bunch of other dopey names bids farewell.

I missed the forum a little so I came back, it saddens me that it will never go back to the wild west '09 days, but people with more authority at this place than me seems to think it was needed.

Good to see alot of old faces by the way.

And it's nice to actually leave without a ban for a change, but the truth is I couldn't have played nice forever and Katy Perry's rack would have soon been popping up everywhere.

Take care gents!

I was actually thinking earlier today that for someone so new, you had a remarkable appreciation and understanding the conversational flow of this forum. I wasn't sure if this was an alternative account of some kind, but I did suspect just because you seemed to fit so early. For what it's worth, I had quite a laugh reading your Rick Rude posts, and thought the speaking in the third person as Ravishing Rick was quite creative. I'm sad to hear you're planning on leaving. Perhaps you might change your mind and return every now and again and grace us basement dwelling pencil neck geeks with your presence.

17498_o.gif

I was actually thinking earlier today that for someone so new' date=' you had a remarkable appreciation and understanding the conversational flow of this forum. I wasn't sure if this was an alternative account of some kind, but I did suspect just because you seemed to fit so early. For what it's worth, I had quite a laugh reading your Rick Rude posts, and thought the speaking in the third person as Ravishing Rick was quite creative. I'm sad to hear you're planning on leaving. Perhaps you might change your mind and return every now and again and grace us basement dwelling pencil neck geeks with your presence.

[img']http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/17498_o.gif[/img]

Im sure ill be banned shortly after a mod reads this.

Also, Kranga says to unban him

Or don't he says HDGAF!

I never looked to see who you were, but it is obvious you are not new.

You can leave if you like, no one is going to beg you to stay.

You were not causing any problems, so everyone over looked the obvious.

Stay, or leave, up to you.

I am not going to ban you, can't speak for everyone else though.

AKA Smooth Criminal and a bunch of other dopey names bids farewell.

I missed the forum a little so I came back' date=' it saddens me that it will never go back to the wild west '09 days, but people with more authority at this place than me seems to think it was needed.

Good to see alot of old faces by the way.

And it's nice to actually leave without a ban for a change, but the truth is I couldn't have played nice forever and Katy Perry's rack would have soon been popping up everywhere.

Take care gents![/quote']

May I ask who?

I never looked to see who you were' date=' but it is obvious you are not new.

You can leave if you like, no one is going to beg you to stay.

You were not causing any problems, so everyone over looked the obvious.

Stay, or leave, up to you.

I am not going to ban you, can't speak for everyone else though.[/quote']

G as much as I like you, you really do have the uncanny ability to be a ********* without even trying. I didn't write this to be begged to stay, this forum is a little outdated for my taste.

May I ask who?

Doc I would be here all day with all the names ive used' date=' and i dont even remember 50% of them.

My guess is Smooth Criminal.

Good guess since I mentioned it in the title :)

G as much as I like you' date=' you really do have the uncanny ability to be a ********* without even trying. I didn't write this to be begged to stay, this forum is a little outdated for my taste.

Doc I would be here all day with all the names ive used, and i dont even remember 50% of them.

Good guess since I mentioned it in the title :)[/quote']

Yeah, that's why I said that would be my guess.....

Not trying to be an ***. In fact, I thought I was being nice.

Anyway, best of luck.