Worst or most disappointing Final episode of a top rated show

Manho

Idk if this has been discuss before but nonetheless I want your input on it. There were so many great shows out there whose final episode just plain sucks. These are mine:

Lost (what the hell was that all about?)

House (the whole premise of the show was focus on House not with his friendship with Wilson)

CSI Miami (come to think of it I never liked this show to begin with- Horacio is an overpaid overacting actor)

Damages (anti climactic)

Carnival (just like Lost- it didnt get anywhere)

What are yours?

Idk if this has been discuss before but nonetheless I want your input on it. There were so many great shows out there whose final episode just plain sucks. These are mine:

Lost (what the hell was that all about?)

House (the whole premise of the show was focus on House not with his friendship with Wilson)

CSI Miami (come to think of it I never liked this show to begin with- Horacio is an overpaid overacting actor)

Damages (anti climactic)

Carnival (just like Lost- it didnt get anywhere)

What are yours?

Lost simply would never answer all the questions. I was happy with it

House was awesome because that very reason that House made time for Wilson

Sopranos was a let down

Oz too was odd

Carnivale's ending "sucked" because it wasn't supposed to end... it had a 6 season plan but got canned... considering the circumstances, it was as good an ending it could afford...

Lost's was a mega let down for me... the reason is that with a show like Lost, you really needed something to blow your mind for the ending, since the show had been so well thought out in the other seasons. For it to just kind of flop like it did, it did the series as a whole a great injustice...

Carnivale's ending "sucked" because it wasn't supposed to end... it had a 6 season plan but got canned... considering the circumstances' date=' it was as good an ending it could afford...

Lost's was a mega let down for me... the reason is that with a show like Lost, you really needed something to blow your mind for the ending, since the show had been so well thought out in the other seasons. For it to just kind of flop like it did, it did the series as a whole a great injustice...[/quote']

Oh! That explains it! It was raking ratings and it got canned all of a sudden?! Dang!! Show business can really be a bust!:rolleyes:

And Lost was a major let down!! Never build a plot so thick that it cannot be justified in the end.