Sign in to follow this  
WaSupGuy

Dana going off on Jackson

Diego knew the same thing' date=' so he left. The difference is Condit didn't let his ego make him quit.[/quote']

GSP left Greg, does he have an ego?

That's what I'm saying' date=' he told the fighters what to do and unless they are idiots they are going to go with what they trained.[/quote']

But it's not his fault. He's doing what he's supposed to do. These guys aren't so dumb that they need to pay someone to tell them every little thing they need to do during a fight.

I don't see how anyone can be siding with jbj camp over DW. Jones had the option to fight a smaller guy who had no chance to prepare for him and bailed, therefor canceling the event. Some of you may argue " well the ufc should have had a back up plan and not relied so much of jones" but jbj always said he was a responsible champ. As it turns out he isn't. You don't have to be in the loop to understand what jbj did and said was a bit odd to say the least.

Jbj lost money, lost respect from a lot of people.....in my oppinion ducked a guy I think was a gimmie fight, cost other fights money and cost the ufc @ 40 million. In any other industry he would of been fired and wouldn't find another job.

The guy thinks he's big ****. The money and lime light got to his head or he's socially awkward.

Trolling is a bannable offense' date=' blee dat.[/quote']

This is when you realize you have lost

Maybe one time you will beat me in an arguement dfwGSP, one day maybe......

I don't see how anyone can be siding with jbj camp over DW. Jones had the option to fight a smaller guy who had no chance to prepare for him and bailed' date=' therefor canceling the event. Some of you may argue " well the ufc should have had a back up plan and not relied so much of jones" but jbj always said he was a responsible champ. As it turns out he isn't. You don't have to be in the loop to understand what jbj did and said was a bit odd to say the least.

Jbj lost money, lost respect from a lot of people.....in my oppinion [b']ducked a guy I think was a gimmie fight, cost other fights money and cost the ufc @ 40 million[/b]. In any other industry he would of been fired and wouldn't find another job.

The guy thinks he's big ****. The money and lime light got to his head or he's socially awkward.

The bold is not a reason to crucify Jones, there's plenty of other reasons to do so. A gimmie fight? We all know anything can happen in MMA, no one is a "gimmie fight". Cost other fighters money? Every fighter on the 151 card has a fight scheduled. Cost the UFC money? The UFC is swimming in money, white collar problem.

This is when you realize you have lost

Maybe one time you will beat me in an arguement dfwGSP' date=' one day maybe......[/quote']

Whats that pointy silver thing going her mouth(in you're avatar)? Is that the tin man standing there?

11 years without a canceled event' date=' runs the business the same as he always has, problem comes up like it has so many times before, the solution is provided as it always has. the only difference is who decided to not take the easy fight...

I don't see how he's accountable for any wrongdoing besides thinking Jones was dependable and I don't see how you can come to the conclusion that he doesn't take pride in his work based on anything in that article.[/quote']

^This, fighters have gotten hurt before, fighter have stepped up before, Jones didnt take the fight. Imo Dana, Hendo and co deserve a good portion of the blame as well. But ultimately they made it salvageable but Jones didnt accept.

Nah' date=' they quit. He didn't force anybody to do anything.[/quote']

^He kinda did. Rashad and Diego were there since the begining and they helped Greg get recognition in the mma world. Greg just kept accepting other fighters and when that happens, ofc the original guys are gonna feel alienated and leave.

5439154281_e66d0c38d3.jpg

its a coke bottle.....

^Ariana Grande such a babe, shes soo cute. I really wanna **** in the most filthy way possible.

^Ariana Grande such a babe' date=' shes soo cute. I really wanna **** in the most filthy way possible.[/quote']

lol good stuff

lol it's so small in the av all I can see is the railing going in her mouth.

true, true

The bold is not a reason to crucify Jones' date=' there's plenty of other reasons to do so. A gimmie fight? We all know anything can happen in MMA, no one is a "gimmie fight". Cost other fighters money? Every fighter on the 151 card has a fight scheduled. Cost the UFC money? The UFC is swimming in money, white collar problem.[/quote']

The bold isn't a reason to crucify him....indeed. Yes this is mma but the situation leaned heavily is jbj favor. You do understand that moving fighters to other cards costs them money right? If your fight is delayed 1 or 2 months coupled with other factors it amounts to lost money. Fighters get asked to take fights short notice frequently and 1 or 2 months could very well be an additional pay check.

Your lack of understanding of how economics and industry work regardless of its direct impact to the world it exists is understandable but, if the ufc wasn't as successfull as it is 40 million could of sent another mma promotion in default. Just saying.

He makes a lot of good points:) but I disagree with him that him and Lorenzo are not to be blamed at all. Its their job as a promoters to take into account things like that.

Jones did screw up big time though.

I agree' date=' Dana's blindsided by his blood boiling hatred for a guy that didn't want to fight someone that did not deserve a shot at his title.

If Hendo was the #1 contender, who was #2?[/quote']

Lyoto Machida, and he turned the fight down too.