Sign in to follow this  
thesoulpower

Stephan Bonnar vs Anderson Silva

Opens up at -1500 for Silva!!! I can't believe we the fans can be ok with such mismatches being created.

On that note going to be interesting to see if Silva can finish him.

Oh quit your whining. The UFC loses Koch in their main event and they still manage to put together a great fight in Edgar Vs Aldo. Then they lose Aldo and they still manage to put together a main event containing the best fighter in the world.

Its not like Silva/Bonnar was plan A, it wasn't even plan B. But its what we get and its honestly a pretty damn good main event. Not to mention we are going to get an insane strikers match in Glover/Fabio, and we get to see Big Nog in action.

Worst match up in UFC history. They should be ashamed' date=' it's a freak show match up.[/quote']

Id say Bonnar has a better chance than Maia, Leben, Irvin, Cote, Leites, and Okami had.

Id say Bonnar has a better chance than Maia' date=' Leben, Irvin, Cote, Leites, and Okami had.[/quote']

I wouldn't. At least most of them are good at something. Bonnar is just good at getting beat up... that's what he's respected for.

what the hell? are you guys for real? i havent been around lately to catch up on things because im too busy getting ****faced. is this match actually happening - silva vs bonnar?? youve got to be kidding me

oh god its true. they should have fedor fight the legendary 1 win-33 loss kenneth allen for the co-main event . it only makes sense

man i must be living under a rock. feels like its been forever since ive seen any fights and i havent had the time to catch up on anything, thanks to my good buddy jon jones.

bonnar and silva huh? wow this is pretty much going to be like watching prison rape, only without going to prison.

i really cant believe this fight is happening, the UFC is becoming a joke.. Bonnar is gona get smashed

this is like Jose Aldo moving up to 155 to fight Danny Castillo

bonnar headlining a ppv main event? well ill be damned pigs really do fly

is the ufc really that desperate? he hasnt really done anything significant in 7 years since that fight with forrest griffin. TBH i thought he was cut.

and a 3 round main event? hmmmmmmn i dont even see it going 2 rounds anyways. rampage is out, i guess the only thing that it had going that could have been worse is getting to see firankie edgar once again gifted another title shot after doing nothing to earn it, this time against aldo losing, only to see him get another rematch in december.

i cant wait for this fight, im way more pumped for this fight than Jones vs Vitor.

If Bonnar doesnt fight like a **** for entertainment, he is as tough as anyone out there. I reckon hed smash Chael.