Trying to win some money on ufc 152?

JongoWinSomeFans

I am a college student trying to survive . I had to quit my full time job because of school but in the mean time i am currently looking for a part time but is having no luck.

Anyways the reason why I am on here is to ask yall this question.

How does the mma betting site work . And lets say if I were to put $50 on jon jones how much money will I win and what fight on that card do I have a chance in winning that the odds are against the fighter I am picking

I am a college student trying to survive . I had to quit my full time job because of school but in the mean time i am currently looking for a part time but is having no luck.

Anyways the reason why I am on here is to ask yall this question.

How does the mma betting site work . And lets say if I were to put $50 on jon jones how much money will I win and what fight on that card do I have a chance in winning that the odds are against the fighter I am picking

I'm tired .. but I'm pretty sure if you put $50 on jones as a 13:1 fav you'd win like ~ $3.90 lol

parlays and underdogs .. are where the $$ is possible

I've never bet on any fights before' date=' what's a parlay?

I'm kinda interested in this too. What's a good site and is it legit winning a fight money shows up in your bank account or what? Ive never done it before either.[/quote']

A parlay is a combination of events that need to happen for you to win money.

TUF1 said he had a parlay on Johnson, Stann and Vitor so he would win a ton of cash if they all won their fights, but he would win nothing if one of them lost.

Some websites give you money if you get 8 out of 9 correct or something like that

A parlay is a combination of events that need to happen for you to win money.

TUF1 said he had a parlay on Johnson' date=' Stann and Vitor so he would win a ton of cash if they all won their fights, but he would win nothing if one of them lost.

Some websites give you money if you get 8 out of 9 correct or something like that[/quote']

I see. I read up on the parlay on Bovada, I see what you mean.

But how do you get the money? That is the big question for me. Bank account, check or what?

Ways to get money on MMA

1.Sherdog game (you will get lucky once probably)if good(kindle sucks)

2.Super safe fights (lost money on Fedor-Werdum,bigfoot-Cormier,Liddell-Franklin)

(didnt bet on Belfort-Frankin,Bonnar-Soszynski,Cain-Rothwell)

I don't recommend!!!

3.New system that i will try betting on underdogs and doubling

1.Stann 100$ if he loses

2.Struve 200$ if he loses

3.Bigfoot 400$

Bovada is the best imo. Lot of people might disagree but parlays are where it's at. I put a couple bucks on stann' date=' mighty mouse, and belfort to all win at 55/1 odds. Good luck.[/quote']

TUF ^ on the money as usual, very few opportunities in the near future to

turn a decent UFC profit .

I've seen Belfort @ +550 to +625, I'm seeing Stann @ +155 which dosen't show

much confidence in Bisping, & better to take the over/ under @ +225 than

use Johnson to win @ +245 .

Parlays are the only way to go imo, you get more bang for the buck,

and if you are a patient gambler, you can parlay multiple fighters in different events

or even different sports ...

Example > Belfort w/ the Dallas Cowboys, w/ Yankees, w/ Jeff Gordon or whatever -

• Like 6

TUF ^ on the money as usual' date=' very few opportunities in the near future to

turn a decent UFC profit .

I've seen Belfort @ +550 to +625, I'm seeing Stann @ +155 which dosen't show

much confidence in Bisping, & better to take the over/ under @ +225 than

use Johnson to win @ +245 .

Parlays are the only way to go imo, you get more bang for the buck,

and if you are a patient gambler, you can parlay multiple fighters in different events

or even different sports ...

Example > Belfort w/ the Dallas Cowboys, w/ Yankees, w/ Jeff Gordon or whatever -[/quote']

Don't even mention the Cowboys. I can't believe they got slammed by the fu*king Seahawks.

Hey Jerry Jones you owe me 120 bucks.