Jump to content
Nyte

Bovada Online Betting**Official**

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

I just bet the house on Alexander the Great, wish me luck

 

I like Volks chances also - close fight, strictly gambling-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Four week hiatus after this Korean event :

Wonder how far you'd have to go back to have that big of a gap between events. The 1 a month cards use to be ideal in the 2000s but I have grown accustom to a certain degree of bloodshed. I may have to start watching more Trump rallies to get my fill of violence. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 12:31 AM, TUF said:

Wonder how far you'd have to go back to have that big of a gap between events. The 1 a month cards use to be ideal in the 2000s but I have grown accustom to a certain degree of bloodshed. I may have to start watching more Trump rallies to get my fill of violence. 

 

3 maybe 4 years ago it would have been a big deal for me having 4 wks with no ufc,  but the sport doesn't seem the same -

.... it's all about money and low IQ supposed athletes that never fight, I no longer watch live or bet >

low-level fights (Saunders/ Brown)< any weight class, wmma, hype-jobs, fighters near 40, fighters that fight once a year,

or fighters that retire and then unretire (Faber, Gustafsson, Brown, Anthony Johnson, Fedor, Penn, etc.)

* These type of fights/ fighters no longer are interesting to me - I'm just a casual now .  ?

image.png.5b899ca4a3a37548af46b9f84619f1b3.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

3 maybe 4 years ago it would have been a big deal for me having 4 wks with no ufc,  but the sport doesn't seem the same -

.... it's all about money and low IQ supposed athletes that never fight, I no longer watch live or bet >

low-level fights (Saunders/ Brown)< any weight class, wmma, hype-jobs, fighters near 40, fighters that fight once a year,

or fighters that retire and then unretire (Faber, Gustafsson, Brown, Anthony Johnson, Fedor, Penn, etc.

* These type of fights/ fighters no longer are interesting to me - I'm just a casual now .  ?

image.png.5b899ca4a3a37548af46b9f84619f1b3.png

Have felt the UFC has been circling the drain the last couple years as well. In 3-5 years, all their Strikeforce, WEC, Pride acquired fighters will be retired and they have no answer for it. The WMMA and mens flyweight novelty has long expired. It'll slowly turn into boxing relying on champ vs champ fights just to sell above break even on PPVs imo. They need another dozen Stylebenders or they'll join boxing on ESPN the Ocho in a few years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#165 - Busan/ 7 dawgs - 6 favs

Capped an 8 legger with Superboy, .. why ? .... greed and stupidity, broke my own rules on hype jobs and paid

Crap fighters of the night > Granger, Mokhtarian, Hyun Ma (cut), Rodriguez (cut), Choi (no IQ), and Edgar looked defenseless,

.... prime Edgar loses that fight -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you guys get your money from Bovada? I did the check by carrier option. Now I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice. It's been about 10 days longer then I was told I would receive the check. I'm starting to get worried 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

How do you guys get your money from Bovada? I did the check by carrier option. Now I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice. It's been about 10 days longer then I was told I would receive the check. I'm starting to get worried 

LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:40 AM, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

How do you guys get your money from Bovada? I did the check by carrier option. Now I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice. It's been about 10 days longer then I was told I would receive the check. I'm starting to get worried 

Nevermind I got my money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, Bezerker101 said:

7DcE.gif

 

I'm using Pennington in a parlay > bet the farm on Holm ! >  (I'm 4/ 119 120  betting wmma)-

.

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All in on Reyes next weekend, the split with Oez is helping w/ the odds no doubt lol,

.... for all we know, Oez might beat Jones -

Been on Reyes since the KOTC/ LFA days, so this is a no choice autoplay for me .

They all lose sooner or later and Jones is over-due imo, I no longer think Walker or Rakic would be competitive

.... so this is it, - last chance before the eye-poker gets busted again and moves to Bellator or retires .

 

.... got him @ 4.77 last week :

 

odds1.JPG.4ee8218d308d6c99628af37b8ed75f66.JPG

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Placed token wager on SF today-

 

* and lost- ?   ....................................................    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Zf_lJGijMxO2uqCzzZg

 

 

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Interesting little 247 tidbit *

 

Morono vs Lima was scrapped (Lima injured)- replacement is a Michigan regional guy "Kalinn Williams" >

.... there were no odds listed for the new fight for 4 days .

I just happened to be at the casino when the the new Vegas odds were listed,- Morono @ -135/ Williams @ +110 .

Morono is now -280

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to put in a few more 247 bets at the casino >>>>>

 

Approx 4 yrs ago, the casino asked me to sign tax documents and I refused, walked out, ... they closed my acct.

Approx a yr ago, my wife opened an account using her maiden name

1 minute ago she texted me -"Hon, they shut down my acct., I can't bet !"

 

Forkin' Filipinos-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... just found rinky dink site that I've never heard of (Asian) paying 7-1 on Reyes :

attempting to research site cred now -

 

image.png.34e98f568d16d66af4266f8a5a193c10.png

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Registered on new betting website, .. they accept wagers on everything > weather, scorpion racing, politics, Hollywood, the Pope & religion, divorces, deaths, music,

eating, earthquakes, dog-shows, newspapers, pregnancies, birds,  .... anything -

 

* waiting on new Chiasson/ Shannamal odds ( got -135 on Morono last week/ I know ! ?) - got 7-1 on Reyes here/ I know ! ? )-

*** opened @ -360/ within 20 minutes she was -700-  ?

1233352_10202142796554982_1639818639_n.j

Edited by Bezerker101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 10:20 AM, Bezerker101 said:

Placed token wager on SF today-

 

* and lost- ?   ....................................................    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Zf_lJGijMxO2uqCzzZg

 

 

Sorry to hear mate but if it makes you feel any better, I recently read that Mr. Bean is worth $130 million dollars and has a 178 IQ which is higher than Hawking or Einstein. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...