If Bonnar is truly injured, give Diaz the fight

WarWest®

That fight would sell like crazy, anybody who thinks otherwise is blind

Diaz asked for the fight and not a title fight

Dana said Diaz vs Silva made no sense

Dana also said Bonnar vs Silva made no sense

What is the difference!? There is none

Imagine the build up to this fight. The two highlight reels we would see. People would be selling their children to go see or watch this fight

Please discuss

Nick is suspended and the UFC won't go against the commissions. Maybe give Nate a Mw title shot

Sadly this^^.

I would love to see that fight too. Diaz would get tooled but it would serve to prove how much of a scared little homie GSP is with his "demons" and "More street fights than Diaz".

As for Stephan being injured, he could lose a finger and he'd still fight.....Unless it was little Bonnar.

Sadly this^^.

I would love to see that fight too. Diaz would get tooled but it would serve to prove how much of a scared little homie GSP is with his "demons" and "More street fights than Diaz".

As for Stephan being injured' date=' he could lose a finger and he'd still fight.....Unless it was little Bonnar.[/quote']

You can't come in here with all your perfectly thought out posts Stomp!!!

Damnit!!

Sadly this^^.

As for Stephan being injured' date=' he could lose a finger and he'd still fight.....Unless it was [b']little Bonnar[/b].

tumblr_ln5u21Ku4c1qjnfsmo1_400.gif

that would make this a more intresting fight for me atleast cuz im huge fan of both silva and diaz but im not holding my breath. I think bonnars gonna step into the octagon that night!

You're probably right and it'll undoubtedly make him the hugest underdog in UFC history. Nothing fun about a guy, who clearly stood no chance to begin with, walking to his execution already injured.

Too bad Diva is suspended. However, Brazil isn't under commission, is it? Regardless, he's suspended from the UFC by the governing body of the UFC. So..., yeah he's not fighting. But..., I would love to see Diva step in against Silva. That would be the most one-sided beatdown ever. This would seriously be the most embarrassing fight of Nick Diva's career. I'd laugh my *** off for both minutes of it.

Too bad Diva is suspended. However' date=' Brazil isn't under commission, is it? Regardless, he's suspended from the UFC by the governing body of the UFC. So..., yeah he's not fighting. But..., I would love to see Diva step in against Silva. That would be the most one-sided beatdown ever. This would seriously be the most embarrassing fight of Nick Diva's career. I'd laugh my *** off for both minutes of it.[/quote']

Suspended from the UFC by the governing body of the UFC!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad I learned this new information on the Nevada state athletic commission

He can fight in another organization in Nevada now that this has been brought to light

Thanks munkie, I will talk to Dana ASAP

Well if Dana thinks it makes no sense then he doesn't know MMA fighters very well.

The 170 division has long been full of guys who could move and fight at 185.Just because Diaz is not champ does not mean he isn't one of the better UFC fighters.

We saw what Shields did to Hendo who was suppose to be fighting for a 205 belt lol,and Shield's has been sort of so so at 170.

Obviously Dana's logic is not there,he thinks Hendo a guy who can't beat a 170 deserved a shot yet Diaz doesn't?

All Silva wanted was a marketable fight and no question this one makes a LOT of sense.

IMO it makes as much as GSP because Nick has all the tools to beat a SIlva. He has better cardio,the same reach,he is overwhelming and a better ground game.Also Nick at 6'2 is easily a 185 fighter,heck his much skinnier brother is really a 170 fighter.

Now i think about it,it makes even more sense than GSP,except for one problem.My reasoning is that as a promoter you really don't want your unbeaten champions knocking each other off,they are the guys that create the hype.However if Dana is afraid that Diaz might beat Silva,then i could understand it,no belt would mean nothing,because belt or not a Diaz win would make Silva's belt a very meaningless one.

Suspended from the UFC by the governing body of the UFC!?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad I learned this new information on the Nevada state athletic commission

He can fight in another organization in Nevada now that this has been brought to light

Thanks munkie' date=' I will talk to Dana ASAP[/quote']

When a fighter is suspended by one commission, he might as well be suspended by every commission. I've never heard of a UFC fighter being banned in one state, but fighting in another. At least not recently, within the last 8 years or so.

When a fighter is suspended by one commission' date=' he might as well be suspended by every commission. I've never heard of a UFC fighter being banned in one state, but fighting in another. At least not recently, within the last 8 years or so.[/quote']

I tried my hardest to get you going and I didnt get even one star in that response!?

Well **** you too buddy

And answer some damn questions in my ask munkie thread for christs sakes

Too bad Diva is suspended. However' date=' Brazil isn't under commission, is it? Regardless, he's suspended from the UFC by the governing body of the UFC. So..., yeah he's not fighting. But..., I would love to see Diva step in against Silva. That would be the most one-sided beatdown ever. This would seriously be the most embarrassing fight of Nick Diva's career. I'd laugh my *** off for both minutes of it.[/quote']

I liked you much better when you swore. At least then your posts where funny.

Archived