Dana White: Jones Absolutely, Positively, 100 Percent Knew UFC 151 Would Be Canceled

Mike_Bohn

Dana:

"I can tell you this' date=' I didn?t learn anything, what I learned is that better never happen again"

lolwut

I DIDNT LEARN ANYTHING BUT I LEARNED THIS

This is pure Dana. He contradicts himself in the same damn sentence.[/quote']

Ok yea, technically it is a contradiction, but are you trying to say that it wasn't clear what he meant by that? I'm pretty sure everyone understood what he meant just fine. It was sort of a figure of speech. So why point it out?

Wait, let me make sure that I dotted all of my "I's" and crossed all of my "T's" before you point that out as well...smh

Ok yea' date=' technically it is a contradiction, but are you trying to say that it wasn't clear what he meant by that? I'm pretty sure everyone understood what he meant just fine. It was sort of a figure of speech. So why point it out?

Wait, let me make sure that I dotted all of my "I's" and crossed all of my "T's" before you point that out as well...smh[/quote']

Dana does this all the time.

He will say one thing and then later say something else. It's like he makes stuff up as he goes.

Jones is the reason the UFC had to cancel it.

There were 10 other reasons not to.

And they could have called someone else to fight the main event and offer refunds to anyone who wanted it.

It did not have to be canceled.

And, might I add, this was all the fault of Hendo pulling out and saying something late. It's more his fault then Jones.

Jones was called out and refused the fight. As a fighter you should be ready to fight anyone at any time. If you claim to be the best the prove it which he did not..

machida made a smart move why take the fight like he did last time with only at max a very sort training camp .

Jones showed his true colors yet again and 205 has alot of talent dont be suprised if he backs out of more fights in the future

Hendo is the real reason the problem started...if he was not so old and suceptable to injury he would have been fighting tonite.

And had the UFC not been cranking out so many events they would have had back up fighters...

Is there no one in the LHW division left but jones, hendo and machida???..it was not long ago White himself said how stacked the LHW division was...well...where is everyone???

Sonnen is just a loudmouth and tried talking his way into yet one more fight...

White has no one to blame but himself and the UFC....Jones was not obligated to fight that nobody sonnen and let him have his way again....and he did the right thing shutting the door on Sonnen.

I love how Dana said he didn't learn anything from UFC 151 being axed. He didn't learn to have back-up fighterS ready to go on short notice? Or that he could of made Jones sign papers stating he couldn't back out of a fight? Or that fighters care mainly about their careers and not money for The UFC to make?

Last I checked, he didn't back out of his fight with Dan Henderson.

I seriously do not understand why ONE just ONE media outlet has told Dana to quit spinning this off as someone else's fault and take the blame himself.

The ONLY other person to blame besides Dana is Hendo for keeping it a secret,otherwise probably NONE of this would have happened.

Does Dana somehow in his head think being a President means do NOTHING prior,then when things go bad you grab your cell phone?He should have had TWO agreed upon replacements 2 months prior to this situation.

Also he SHOUDL have had a guarantee agreement thjat if it hits a certain timeline,no fight period.

Example does Dana think it is fair if a title holder gets any name shoved in his face on a day prior to the fight?Of course not,so there has to be a deadline.He is ONLY worried using his own words a SELFISH attitude.He wouldn't cancel it even if both Hendo and Jones got injured because the UFC had MONEY to lose and that si the ONLY reason.He is lying through his teeth when he pretends like he cares about the other fighters.

PROOF he doesn't give two ***** ,just look at what they pay the undercard fighters,literally peanuts.

Archived