Bisping would take Anderson down with ease

carnages

Weidman is on a different level then Bisping...

Bisping Vs Anderson would actually be a superb fight to watch both have that really good head movement but Bispings take downs are so leet. He picked Stann up like he was nothing this dude is a machine!!

Haters are always going to hate so bring it!!

bisping outstruck stann all fight except one punch.

Only because of threat of takedown. If he would have stood the whole fight and Stann didn't have to worry about takedowns he'd take his head off.

Bisping is the better technical striker though.

Seriously thought props to Bisping he fought a good fight and did what he needed to.

bisping vs anderson would actually be a superb fight to watch both have that really good head movement but bispings take downs are so leet. He picked stann up like he was nothing this dude is a machine!!

lol stfu

Your boy got beat up tonight who is he "the all American hero" no American has the right to diss Bisping right now but go ahead because he rakes in the cash from it and the popularity hate or love it's money in the bank baby!!!

I'm not hating on Bisping for beating an American fighter, I'm hating on you for having ludicrous opinions.

Enjoy your night gentleman, he'll choke in his next fight. Unless he manages to talk his way into an undeserved title show, then he'll just get straight up KO'd due to not being on Silvas level.

Bisping Vs Anderson would actually be a superb fight to watch both have that really good head movement but Bispings take downs are so leet. He picked Stann up like he was nothing this dude is a machine!!

This is not even worthy of a real response just be quiet, go away, and try to get smarter.

This is not even worthy of a real response just be quiet' date=' go away, and try to get smarter.[/quote']

Well you guys said the EXACT same about you man Sonnen and although Bisping lost Sonnen even admitted he thought Bisping won that fight. I never said Bisping would beat Anderson it's impossible to judge that but I do know Bisping will give him a good fight.

Now bring more hate guys because we got to make Bisping even more popular and rich!!

Well you guys said the EXACT same about you man Sonnen and although Bisping lost Sonnen even admitted he thought Bisping won that fight. I never said Bisping would beat Anderson it's impossible to judge that but I do know Bisping will give him a good fight.

Now bring more hate guys because we got to make Bisping even more popular and rich!!

Problem 1. You are talking about Bisping having great wrestling because he took down Stann...

Problem 2. You are equating Bisping's wrestling to Sonnen's wrestling....

Problem 3. Weidman would make Bisping look like the gatekeeper he is

Problem 4. Silva would knock him out ay any time he wanted.... (and I hate silva)

Your boy got beat up tonight who is he "the all American hero" no American has the right to diss Bisping right now but go ahead because he rakes in the cash from it and the popularity hate or love it's money in the bank baby!!!

"rakes in the cash" LOL GTFO. The only "of the night" bonus bisping has ever been in was when Hendo killed him. Spitts will NEVER receive a post fight bonus. Seriously.

This is not even worthy of a real response just be quiet' date=' go away, and try to get smarter.[/quote']

This^

Problem 1. You are talking about Bisping having great wrestling because he took down Stann...

Problem 4. Silva would knock him out ay any time he wanted.... (and I hate silva)

This^

"rakes in the cash" LOL GTFO. The only "of the night" bonus bisping has ever been in was when Hendo killed him. Spitts will NEVER receive a post fight bonus. Seriously.

And definitely this^

Landing 3 out of 10 take down attempts at a guy whose known weakness is wrestling does not give you "leet" wrestling. Also, never use "leet" again. You are the 12ingest 12er on this board. GTFO

Never said he had great wrestling learn to read. Weidman would put up a good fight against Bisping and I can't say who would win that just like you can't. Silva would not get close enough to Bisping to knock him out but if he does then who cares its Anderson Silva we are talking about.

Thanks for sharing your weak thoughts. NEXT!

Never said he had great wrestling learn to read. Weidman would put up a good fight against Bisping and I can't say who would win that just like you can't. Silva would not get close enough to Bisping to knock him out but if he does then who cares its Anderson Silva we are talking about.

Thanks for sharing your weak thoughts. NEXT!

Yes you did. Here it is.

I realize your attention span is pretty short since you are in your tween years but try to remember what you posted 5 minutes ago.

Yes you did. Here it is.

I realize your attention span is pretty short since you are in your tween years but try to remember what you posted 5 minutes ago.

You jumped the gun to quick I said TAKE DOWNS!!! which is wrestling but only one single part of wrestling. So what were you saying? Learn to read take them Bisping hate g:Dgles off maybe you'll see better.

You jumped the gun to quick is said TAKE DOWNS!!! which is wrestling but only one single part of wrestling. So what were you saying? Learn to read take them Bisping hate g:Dgles off maybe you'll see better.

I see you are here on a mission to take that "worst poster on the forum" strap from Zaksame. I can tell you are young, hungry and motivated to accomplish this task. I wish you luck in your endeavor but you are clearly too retarded to discuss MMA with.

I see you are here on a mission to take that "worst poster on the forum" strap from Zaksame. I can tell you are young' date=' hungry and motivated to accomplish this task. I wish you luck in your endeavor but you are clearly too retarded to discuss MMA with.[/quote']

Man whatever enjoy the next fight. It's what this is all about!