What would you say and how would it go?

Fighting101

Weidman finishes Tim Botsch in quick and brutal fashion (unlikely I know) and Joe Silva immediately puts him up against A Silva for the title which puts Bisping on the wait list. The meanwhile, Henderson and Machida, and Rua and Gustafsson fight and both fights are so competitive that all four of them get injured and can't fight for a while. They ask Bisping to go up and take a fight with Jon Jones for the light heavyweight title.

Would he take the fight 1st of all, or wait for Silva? He's fought at 205lbs before and had decent/good success there. If he did take it, how would that fight go? I think it would be competitive but ultimately I think Bisping would get finished late in the third or early in the forth round. Thoughts? And appreciation for sticking with the read

Weidman finishes Tim Botsch in quick and brutal fashion (unlikely I know) and Joe Silva immediately puts him up against A Silva for the title which puts Bisping on the wait list. The meanwhile' date=' Henderson and Machida, and Rua and Gustafsson fight and both fights are so competitive that all four of them get injured and can't fight for a while. They ask Bisping to go up and take a fight with Jon Jones for the light heavyweight title.

Would he take the fight 1st of all, or wait for Silva? He's fought at 205lbs before and had decent/good success there. If he did take it, how would that fight go? I think it would be competitive but ultimately I think Bisping would get finished late in the third or early in the forth round. Thoughts? And appreciation for sticking with the read[/quote']

Seriuosly?!!! :eek:

You are more likely to get struck by lightning than all that happening! And yet, the one thing you say IS unlikely (Weidman finishing Botesch in devastating fashion) is actually VERY likely to happen!

Retarded thread from retarded human LOL!

I really don't see Bisping backing out of any fight. A shot at the belt? He would jump at that chance.

But he would be destroyed though.

he wouldnt get destroyed, he has never been destroyed, been KO'd once in his career, no one as ever dominated him. apart from that one KO he as never been beaten, except for decision.

Never tapped, never been submitted, never had a ref stop a fight of his.

he wouldnt get destroyed' date=' he has never been destroyed, been KO'd once in his career, no one as ever dominated him. apart from that one KO he as never been beaten, except for decision.

Never tapped, never been submitted, never had a ref stop a fight of his.[/quote']

You are right, don't know why I wrote that. Bisping is one of my favorite fighters, but I don't think he would have a chance vs Jones, but destroyed, no...

I hope he gets a shot vs Silva though. Bisping might just pose a problem for him.

he wouldnt get destroyed' date=' he has never been destroyed, been KO'd once in his career, no one as ever dominated him. apart from that one KO he as never been beaten, except for decision.

Never tapped, never been submitted, never had a ref stop a fight of his.[/quote']

You are right, don't know why I wrote that.

Bisping is one of my favorite fighters, but I don't think he would stand a chance vs Jones. Destroyed, no, but beaten, yes...

I sure hope he'll get his chance vs Silva though, I think he has a legitimate chance there.

Seriuosly?!!! :eek:

You are more likely to get struck by lightning than all that happening! And yet' date=' the one thing you say IS unlikely (Weidman finishing Botesch in devastating fashion) is actually VERY likely to happen!

Retarded thread from retarded human LOL![/quote']

Wow ok you f****** tool this thread is clearly a what if scenario and in no way did I say at any point that this will happen so STFO...Tim Boetsch is one of the toughest UFC fighters on the roster and even though he ha had setbacks before, I highly doubt that Weidman could pull off a quick finish from him. He has had one solid KO yes, but he hasn't shown that he can produce that result in every fight so...

Archived