Hear me out on this one...

Kevbo_Jones

There may exist super microscopic aliens who have built starships that blast off from the surfaces of sub-atomic particles they call their planets and as they voyage outwards,unknowingly within our bodies,through their view screens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void they call outer space,the protons,neutrons and electrons of our reality...

Super microscopic civilizations may have colonized regions of our inner bodies,thinking all the while that they are in outerspace and they wage war between themselves and sometimes we feel sick and sometimes we feel better and when we introduce medicines into our bodies,from the super microscopic beings perspectives their galaxies and their solar systems are being invaded by aliens...

Our stars,planets,moons and comets may also be the protons, neutrons,electrons and thought signals within some vast living being and if that is really true,just how small and meaningless we actually are,is almost beyond our human ability to try and comprehend and virtually impossible for us to truly understand...

Food for thought.

neuron-galaxy.jpg

There may exist super microscopic aliens who have built starships that blast off from the surfaces of sub-atomic particles they call their planets and as they voyage outwards' date='unknowingly within our bodies,through their view screens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void they call outer space,the protons,neutrons and electrons of our reality...

Super microscopic civilizations may have colonized regions of our inner bodies,thinking all the while that they are in outerspace and they wage war between themselves and sometimes we feel sick and sometimes we feel better and when we introduce medicines into our bodies,from the super microscopic beings perspectives their galaxies and their solar systems are being invaded by aliens...

Our stars,planets,moons and comets may also be the protons, neutrons,electrons and thought signals within some vast living being and if that is really true,just how small and meaningless we actually are,is almost beyond our human ability to try and comprehend and virtually impossible for us to truly understand...

Food for thought.

[img'] http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/neuron-galaxy.jpg[/img]

Haha i don't believe it but it's an interesting thought. Lets say that's true for a second.

We could be exactly what you described and it could go on for infinity in both directions.

i.e. extremely super microscopic aliens inside the microscopic aliens and so on and vice versa with us living in super large aliens and them living in even larger and so on.

Haha i don't believe it but it's an interesting thought. Lets say that's true for a second.

We could be exactly what you described and it could go on for infinity in both directions.

i.e. extremely super microscopic aliens inside the microscopic aliens and so on and vice versa with us living in super large aliens and them living in even larger and so on.

OR...

It's an infinite loop, the universe we are in is actually our own subatomic cell of some sort and we can move through them infinitely like looking through two mirrors.

I remember when I first thought up that concept in the back row of science class at school.

Two movies I highly suggest you watch...

Osmosis Jones

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181739/

What the bleep do we know

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399877/

One is a hilarious film with one of the funniest voices ever heard in any film ever made.

MarleeMatlin.jpg

The other is a cartoon about blood cells starring Chris Rock

Maybe the being we live within is what people call God. Which gives an interesting twist on the "god is in us, and we are god" concept.

Although this has very little to do with the thread starter's topic, I think it is most appropriate I put this here rather than starting a new thread.

Protons have been witnessed to do amazing things such as tunneling and splitting. Tests have proven protons can duplicate when put into strange scenarios and they can also go through objects (randomly, by choice, or instinctively which has not yet been determined).

Because protons act the way they do, physicists propose the possibilities of parallel dimensions. How is that possible? Protons can duplicate in an instance and appear to be in two places at once. If it is possible for protons to do this, then it is absolutely possible for more complex molecules to do so as well. Once a decision or course of action is made, duplication occurs and a branching parallel dimension will come into existence. From the time of birth, a living thing can have endless parallel dimensions whereby in one dimension it is dead and in another it is alive etc.

And sometimes in strange happenings when two dimensions collide, you will experience paranormal phenomena whereby briefly you will have witnessed two dimensions. The more I ramble about this, the more I realize it has nothing to do with what the thread starter is going after. Sorry but since I wrote so much, I may as well post it.

Although this has very little to do with the thread starter's topic' date=' I think it is most appropriate I put this here rather than starting a new thread.

Protons have been witnessed to do amazing things such as tunneling and splitting. Tests have proven protons can duplicate when put into strange scenarios and they can also go through objects (randomly, by choice, or instinctively which has not yet been determined).

Because protons act the way they do, physicists propose the possibilities of parallel dimensions. How is that possible? Protons can duplicate in an instance and appear to be in two places at once. If it is possible for protons to do this, then it is absolutely possible for more complex molecules to do so as well. Once a decision or course of action is made, duplication occurs and a branching parallel dimension will come into existence. From the time of birth, a living thing can have endless parallel dimensions whereby in one dimension it is dead and in another it is alive etc.

And sometimes in strange happenings when two dimensions collide, you will experience paranormal phenomena whereby briefly you will have witnessed two dimensions. The more I ramble about this, the more I realize it has nothing to do with what the thread starter is going after. Sorry but since I wrote so much, I may as well post it.[/quote']

That is actually pretty fascinating. It bodes well with what Enigma was getting at. I'd be interested to hear your take on the OP.

Although this has very little to do with the thread starter's topic' date=' I think it is most appropriate I put this here rather than starting a new thread.

And sometimes in strange happenings when two dimensions collide, you will experience paranormal phenomena whereby briefly you will have witnessed two dimensions. The more I ramble about this, the more I realize it has nothing to do with what the thread starter is going after. Sorry but since I wrote so much, I may as well post it.[/quote']

I've seen a guy on youtube that has a series of videos explaining that on a technical level and sort of breaks the concept down visually to make it easier to understand. It's a real mind ****.

I'll see if i can find them again. I posted them in another thread here a long time ago.

I've seen a guy on youtube that has a series of videos explaining that on a technical level and sort of breaks the concept down visually to make it easier to understand. It's a real mind ****.

I'll see if i can find them again. I posted them in another thread here a long time ago.

Do it! I'm genuinely curious.

Do it! I'm genuinely curious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/10thdim/videos?view=0

Found it browse his videos.

I was mistaken about him going into detail about protons acting strangely or going into alot of wacky **** that is observed in quantum physics.

He does however have alot of videos on parallel dimensions with really good visual aids and just in general good food for thought.

^^Gotta love some of the the old intro music too.... ***** ***** *****, **** **** **** uuhhhh

haha

Hmmm, that could explain paranormal activity.

There may exist super microscopic aliens who have built starships that blast off from the surfaces of sub-atomic particles they call their planets and as they voyage outwards' date='unknowingly within our bodies,through their view screens they see stars,planets and moons within a seemingly endless void they call outer space,the protons,neutrons and electrons of our reality...

Food for thought.

[img'] http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/neuron-galaxy.jpg[/img]

I don't believe your suggestion is the case but it is certainly a good analogy of how the human body works. In a healthy human body, there is balance. When sickness is introduced, the body or, in this case, microscopic organisms will feel threatened and retaliate - resulting in fever. Fever is the number one indicator that a body is fighting sicknesses and or foreign substances.

What you proposed is - microscopic organisms in our bodies have a mind of their own as they colonize our tissues. That simply cannot be the case because we, the bodies, can control what happens in our inner tissues through diet, exercise, and habits. It is not that the microscopic organisms are regulating our bodies ( which they do instinctively ). It is because we, the bodies, give them or not give them what they need to do their job effectively or ineffectively. We have control over their overall effectiveness.

There are many things that go on in our bodies such as cancer and other forms of genetic ailments which we have no control over. Such ailments occur randomly and or genetically but we do have a bit of control when it comes to fighting those ailments. Some bodies are stronger and healthier than others. Some bodies have been able to destroy AIDS and cancer.

Anyway, I don't agree with your proposal but I do like the analogy.

I don't believe your suggestion is the case but it is certainly a good analogy of how the human body works. In a healthy human body' date=' there is balance. When sickness is introduced, the body or, in this case, microscopic organisms will feel threatened and retaliate - resulting in fever. Fever is the number one indicator that a body is fighting sicknesses and or foreign substances.

What you proposed is - microscopic organisms in our bodies have a mind of their own as they colonize our tissues. That simply cannot be the case because we, the bodies, can control what happens in our inner tissues through diet, exercise, and habits. It is not that the microscopic organisms are regulating our bodies ( which they do instinctively ). It is because we, the bodies, give them or not give them what they need to do their job effectively or ineffectively. We have control over their overall effectiveness.

There are many things that go on in our bodies such as cancer and other forms of genetic ailments which we have no control over. Such ailments occur randomly and or genetically but we do have a bit of control when it comes to fighting those ailments. Some bodies are stronger and healthier than others. Some bodies have been able to destroy AIDS and cancer.

Anyway, I don't agree with your proposal but I do like the analogy.[/quote']

Maybe we, as human beings, are the cancer of whatever body we are inhabiting. ;)

Maybe we' date=' as human beings, are the cancer of whatever body we are inhabiting. ;)[/quote']

So are you suggesting we are the souls which are cancerous to the living tissues made up of microscopic organisms - that we are simply a controlling guest in a guest/host relationship? That when bodies become nonfunctional, we leave to pillage other bodies? And what happens if a human tries to inhabit a body which has already been taken over by another human? That would explain why some people are seemingly possessed, wouldn't it?

Schizos and people with multiple personalities are not sick; they are merely the result of two humans trying to inhabit one body. I know this is not what you were suggesting but this is what you have inspired me to think. Interesting indeed.

By killing the Earth what type of affect would this have on the being? Would this have a detrimental affect? I think we are small and meaningless regardless of this theory is true to be honest :)

If we are humoring the theory I would say that it would have the same affect as a cancer cell on our own bodies. Agreed that we are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

If we are humoring the theory I would say that it would have the same affect as a cancer cell on our own bodies. Agreed that we are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Yep.

That would make us cancer.

I mean really, we're cancer. We'll screw up everything we are in charge of given enough time.

If this theory were correct, we'll kill our host in due time.

Humans, a brain tumor in the grand scheme of things.

Just to entertain the thought further, as the Matrix put it, we are a virus. We consume every natural resource until it's gone and then spread elsewhere to find new resources. That has pretty much been the scope of our evolution which ultimately led us to spread all over the world. It was not that we are great explorers. It was simply because we needed to spread and find new resources.

Just to entertain the thought further' date=' as the Matrix put it, we are a virus. We consume every natural resource until it's gone and then spread elsewhere to find new resources. That has pretty much been the scope of our evolution which ultimately led us to spread all over the world. It was not that we are great explorers. It was simply because we needed to spread and find new resources.[/quote']

However, we as humans also have a good side of us. We are so powerful that the negatives seem so extreme, but the positives are so extreme as well. Just look at the compassion of Mother Theresa, the charity of humans to dedicate their own resources to help animals of a completely different species, the beauty of a young woman, the advances in technology and medicine.

We are given free will by God to do what is right. If all of us made a conscious decision to do the right thing, our potential is extremely exciting.

The Matrix idea of "we are a virus" sounds neat and all, but it's just movie stuff. There is so much more in human history than pollution and wars. Those are just the things that make the biggest news. It's no different than every newspaper leading with the most disasterous story. You never hear about the couple that got married, the dad that was there for his kids, the guy who rehabilitated himself after drugs, the family that took care of their grandma while she was sick, etc.

Archived