Fights the ufc should make after ufc 152

BUDDHASPORT

Jon Jones vs. Dan Henderson

Jon Jones was scheduled to face Dan Henderson at UFC 151, and as we all know that did not materialize. Instead, at UFC 152 Jones put a beating on the great Vitor Belfort.

There has been some talk about Dan Henderson facing Lyoto Machida in what would be a title eliminator bout. The logic behind this is that both men have been promised title shots. However, Hendrson is far more deserving, and Machida declined the UFC 152 bout with Jones. Therefore, it seems more appropriate for Jones and Hendo to finally get it on.

Dustin Poirier vs. Charles Oliveira

Many thought Dustin Poirier was ready to face Jose Aldo, but ?The Korean Zombie? proved otherwise. Poirier should face another young talent who is coming off of a loss.

UFC 152 was certainly a tough night for Charles Oliveira, as he fell victim to Cub Swanson. A win over Dustin Poirier would turn that loss into a distant memory.

Joseph Benavidez vs. Chris Cariaso

Many thought the flyweight division, in the UFC, was almost made for Joseph Benavidez. However, he failed to become champion and it was definitely the most disappointing moment of his career. I have no doubt that he will come back?and come back strong.

Michael Mcdonald is one of the best bantamweights in the world. Guess who lost a split decision(that many feel he actually won) against Mcdonald? Chris Cariaso. After that fight, Cariaso earned a lot of respect, amassed a winning streak, and has looked great at flyweight.

READ REST OF FIGHTS

I agree. Te Huna would beat down Hamill bad. I say give him a fight against Rampage or Vera.

Since when does coming out of retirement and being gassed as hell in a pretty average performance define 'big name' in Hamill? Oh wait I guess he did beat Bisping so that gets him cred.

Te Huna is far too much for Hammil. Give Te-Huna anyone in the top ten. Page would work, but Vera should've been cut three years ago...