Bus driver uppercuts women !!!!

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

i think she slapped him or something but damn i would never hit a female that hard lol i have been slapped a few times by drunk girls and have always pushed them over then sat on them till the whole thing was chilled out

I agree , that was a ***** move. I understand she was annoying but that's a bit excessive for someone that much smaller than you. All he did was reveal his pillow fists :cool:

Ghetto trash at it's finest' date=' the guy is right though.

"You want to act like a man I'm going to treat you like a man"[/quote']

this

While I normally would never actually say its ok to hit a woman under any circumstance, sometimes if a woman is being extremely hostile and physically aggressive - there is no other option.

Did the girl deserve it? Absolutely.

Did the bus driver use excessive force? Absolutely.

The professional thing to do was to kick her out of the bus and or called the cops to file assault charges on her.

Personally, I would have told her to get of the bus and if she resisted and flailed at me, then I would have defended myself by punching her or choking her out. Either way, she got what she deserved but I think the bus driver's punch was premature.

That dumb ***** deserved it.

oh ya...do sumin *****....lets go *****.

You punch the guy in the face and then talk **** like that while punching your hand like you want to go? What do you expect?

That is the only thing that might teach a loud mouth skank like that a lesson. Even then I doubt this ***** changed much. She will probably think twice about putting her hands on some dude again though.

Did the girl deserve it? Absolutely.

Did the bus driver use excessive force? Absolutely.

The professional thing to do was to kick her out of the bus and or called the cops to file assault charges on her.

Personally' date=' I would have told her to get of the bus and if she resisted and flailed at me, then I would have defended myself by punching her or choking her out. Either way, she got what she deserved but I think the bus driver's punch was premature.[/quote']

This^^^^^^^

It may have been excessive, but its hard to feel sorry for her.

what did the chick even do though? she push the guy or what?

she punched the bus driver saying "Do something"

i think she slapped him or something but damn i would never hit a female that hard lol i have been slapped a few times by drunk girls and have always pushed them over then sat on them till the whole thing was chilled out

she punched the bus driver saying "Do something"

once she throws a punch its done....she deserved it

I agree ' date=' that was a ***** move. I understand she was annoying but that's a bit excessive for someone that much smaller than you. All he did was reveal his pillow fists :cool:[/quote']

she was assaulting him....he had the right to defend himself...

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!

***** went down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deserved it.

when the think they are immune because they are a woman and allowed to start fights with a man with no consequences.

pow' date=' right in the kisser[/quote']

i love how shes punching him and when he grabs her there yelling "SHES A FEMALE!!!!" lol cant have it both ways honey

I don't know what's more impressive: the punch or her chin

That was a serious uppercut, you can tell that dude used to box lmao.

And wow she took that punch better then some men would have.

I wouldn't of done that, but she dun did deserved that boii!!

Meh...not that impressed because he messed with a tiny female

Was the girl a total, annoying, ***** that many of us have probably dealt with at some point and laugh that she got that, yes. Is this a weak ***** move by someone who has the maturity of a 5 year old, 1,000 times yes

do that to a dude who's acting the same way and much bigger than you and then you are the f'in man!!!!

Archived