LOL at Some Guy Wanting to Be Me!

Doctor_Obviously

Check it out: http://www.cameldog.net/empire-ufc-strikeforce/88516-dr-obviouslys-mma-photoshop-fun.html

So, apparently, someone started posting as me at Cameldog earlier this year. I decided it would be fun to google myself to see where my photoshops end up on the web.

So I see the link above and whoever it is is STILL posting as me and posting my recent shops. lol I find it flattering, creepy and downright "what the ****?" To each their own, but why would someone do this? Is it too hard to find one's own personality--even on the internet?

Discuss. :cool:

PS--I have always refused to post at Cameldog.....and maybe this is why (G__row should appreciate this): http://www.cameldog.net/empire-ufc-strikeforce/88516-dr-obviouslys-mma-photoshop-fun-6.html ....lol, sad/disgruntled little forum banned members.

lol that's pretty hilarious...I actually google searched "mma photoshops" on google images seeing if there were any from you and I thought some might have been. I guess only you would know because you are the one that created them all

Dr. Obviously you are obviously (haHA) a big name now that you have people pretending to be you...pretty funny

no' date=' I have one post to Ex9mm there & I quit -[/quote']

I wish Ex9 would come back. I wonder why he hasn't.

lol that's pretty hilarious...I actually google searched "mma photoshops" on google images seeing if there were any from you and I thought some might have been. I guess only you would know because you are the one that created them all

Dr. Obviously you are obviously (haHA) a big name now that you have people pretending to be you...pretty funny

Yeah' date=' I feel like an actual celebrity. lol

Nah, Shin sticks to harvesting photos of children on Facebook. Photoshop isn't his thing.

That's unsettling.

probably big roy fan

Oh' date=' I remember that guy.....he seemed alright at times when he was here.

rofl its your cameldog rank, post more there and you won't be a cumstain anymore, plus you are the only one I know that could do those high quality Satish shops

Nice rank. lol And I have never signed up and posted at Cameldog. Have no idea what a "Satish" is.

lol' date=' you had to have made an account and searched yourself to find that because it wasn't on the 1st page and you've admitted to trolling us before.[/quote']

Never signed up there.

I googled my name and it went to Cameldog. Anyone can find my avatar and sign up as Dr. Obviously.

What sense would it make for me to make myself look bad? lol

And sure, I've trolled, who hasn't? This is not a troll job at all.

Never signed up there.

I googled my name and it went to Cameldog. Anyone can find my avatar and sign up as Dr. Obviously.

What sense would it make for me to make myself look bad? lol

And sure' date=' I've trolled, who hasn't? This is not a troll job at all.[/quote']

I am convinced

A real troll would never admit he is trolling

What if that IS the real Doc and you're the fake!!

Mind-Blown.jpg

lol' date=' that's awesome.

Doc you should have a "shop off" with the imposter.....but the imposter actually has some pretty high quality shops as well, you and greg have to come up with a way to squeak by with a victory

That's not a bad idea. And who is Greg?

Archived