Sign in to follow this  
Sisti

Am I the only one that sees Rashad/Silva coming?

Rashad is talking about making the move to 185...I see Rashad having one match at MW and smashing whoever he fights and then getting the shot at Silva

Rashad is talking about making the move to 185...I see Rashad having one match at MW and smashing whoever he fights and then getting the shot at Silva

now there's someone who will compete with silva, and not play A. Silva'a rope a dope on the cage, and i'm going to tire and frustrate and trap Rashad, and catch him with a 1 precision TKO strike. Chael's given the blueprint in the 1st fight how not to get trapped, but Rashad should learn how to roll with and dodge tennis balls like silva to match his striking Roy Jones Jr. style.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/31115/lyoto-machida-says-middleweight-not-impossible-but-dan-henderson-jon-jones-come-first.mma

Click the link if you want to read the whole article

RIO DE JANEIRO – Former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida (18-3 MMA, 10-3 UFC) is at least toying with the idea of a move the promotion's middleweight roster.

On Friday, Machida admitted he thinks he could potentially make 185 pounds if needed, but he didn't commit to an appearance at middleweight.

Instead, "The Dragon" said he's hoping a rumored bout with Dan Henderson (29-8 MMA, 6-2 UFC) comes to fruition and that he'll soon earn a rematch with current UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones (17-1 MMA, 11-1 UFC).

"I walk around close to 205 pounds, so if I put in the work, I do think it's possible to fight at 185 pounds," Machida said in his native Portuguese. "But for now, I'm staying at 205.

Any link regarding his move to MW?