Not long now before we will all be praising Carlos Condit for ridding WW of GSP

Junglebird

Not long now before we will be praising Rory for ridding the WW division of BJ...AGAIN

God bless Rory Mac for showing us once again what a quitter looks like when he taps out on his stool.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I don't see how someone could not like Bj Penn

I bet you would love BJ if he needed a T/E ratio of 14:1 to compete.

I would love BJ if he wasn't such a whiney ***** that made excuses for every one of his losses. And if he actually trained hard and lived up to his potential.

There was never a better case of eating crow in the history of mankind as when BJ called George a quitter for tapping out when Serra was dribbling his head off the mat. And then in the next fight against George he verbally taps out from his stool! (not in the midst of a beating but FROM HIS STOOL!)

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! Pathetic fool made to eat crow and look like a ****in idiot! I loved it!

I would love BJ if he wasn't such a whiney ***** that made excuses for every one of his losses. And if he actually trained hard and lived up to his potential.

There was never a better case of eating crow in the history of mankind as when BJ called George a quitter for tapping out when Serra was dribbling his head off the mat. And then in the next fight against George he verbally taps out from his stool! (not in the midst of a beating but FROM HIS STOOL!)

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA! Pathetic fool made to eat crow and look like a ****in idiot! I loved it!

Please tell me all the excuses he made for his losses. You act like Grease wasn't deliberately cheating and getting bathed in vaseline in between rounds. Last time i checked his brother stopped the fight, he would have went out and fought the last round. Boy, you sure love your quitters and cheaters. The GSP and Reem's of the world who tap to strikes and need PED's to compete.

Please tell me all the excuses he made for his losses. You act like Grease wasn't deliberately cheating and getting bathed in vaseline in between rounds. Last time i checked his brother stopped the fight' date=' he would have went out and fought the last round. Boy, you sure love your quitters and cheaters. The GSP and Reem's of the world who tap to strikes and need PED's to compete.[/quote']

Watch again man... BJ clearly whispers to his bro he is done. And when his bro stops the fight does BJ do anything to say he still wants to fight? No he pussed out man! Deal with it! He is a quitter. And I am not wasting my time quoting all the excuses BJ has made for his losses. Waste of my time.

George never deliberately cheated. His trainer applied a small amount of "grease" lol! and it certainly never affected the outcome. In fact it should have helped bj elude the takedown actually. looks like you are just like BJ. Grasping at straws and making lame excuses for his loss.

I like guys that fight and when they lose they don't cry about it like girls. GSP and Reem just happen to fit in that category.

Watch again man... BJ clearly whispers to his bro he is done. And when his bro stops the fight does BJ do anything to say he still wants to fight? No he pussed out man! Deal with it! He is a quitter. And I am not wasting my time quoting all the excuses BJ has made for his losses. Waste of my time.

George never deliberately cheated. His trainer applied a small amount of "grease" lol! and it certainly never affected the outcome. In fact it should have helped by elude the takedown actually. looks like you are just like BJ. Grasping at straws and making lame excuses for his loss.

I like guys that fight and when they lose they don't cry about it like girls. GSP and Reem just happen to fit in that category.

Because you can't. I think you are confusing a lot of his fanboys that make excuses for him. He never directly makes excuses himself. And GSP did cheat' date=' what he did was against the rules. And you are as dumb as the people that deny it if you think Grease had nothing to do with it. And if i'm not mistaken didn't GSP say he lost to Serra because he overlooked him and he will never make that mistake again? You have your own opinion and can call him what you want but i think somebody who needs PED's to achieve success are much worse. BJ seems to agree with me..

BJ Penn-

Everybody has questioned my heart, questioned my training ethics, this and that, but I never did something as cowardly as to take any sports-enhancement drug...That's one thing no one can ever say about me, you know? That I was a coward and took sports-enhancement drugs, because I was afraid I was going to get my a** kicked in front of millions of people. So anybody out there who said I never had no heart, at least I wasn't a coward.

his brother stopped it becouse BJ wouldnt answer him if he was ok....penn did not say he quit, period...

i agree i wish he would train harder....

but if you dnt like BJ Penn you dnt like MMA man, hes a warrior... PERIOD

George never deliberately cheated. His trainer applied a small amount of "grease" lol! and it certainly never affected the outcome. In fact it should have helped bj elude the takedown actually. looks like you are just like BJ. Grasping at straws and making lame excuses for his loss.

-wrong

-BJ only excused 3 of his losses, GSP greasing, Hughes 2 broken rib, and diaz size....

-he did cheat, case end point....

-GSP made excuses about his losses too hughes1(i was star struck o.O), serra(i took him lightly and my family member died)....

Because you can't. I think you are confusing a lot of his fanboys that make excuses for him. He never directly makes excuses himself. And GSP did cheat' date=' what he did was against the rules. And you are as dumb as the people that deny it if you think Grease had nothing to do with it. And if i'm not mistaken didn't GSP say he lost to Serra because he overlooked him and he will never make that mistake again? You have your own opinion and can call him what you want but i think somebody who needs PED's to achieve success are much worse. BJ seems to agree with me..

BJ Penn-[/quote']

First of all GSP has never tested positive so quit your crying. Once again you sound like BJ.

Second of all, BJ and Tito are both known for having an excuse for nearly every loss they have had. "I got robbed in the decision.... I never trained hard enough.....then it was the grease incident..... then it was I over trained"....I could keep going but it will not change your mind.

I do like BJs fighting style and his fearless nature, I will give him that. But I hoped he would learn and grow from his mistakes and maybe be a little more humble but it just isn't in him.

-wrong

-BJ only excused 3 of his losses' date=' GSP greasing, Hughes 2 broken rib, and diaz size....

-he did cheat, case end point....

-GSP made excuses about his losses too hughes1(i was star struck o.O), serra(i took him lightly and my family member died)....[/quote']

Bj also cried forever about the first loss to gsp, saying he was robbed in the decision.

Gsp didn't make excuses. He just stated that he wishes he never would have given Matt that much respect and he should have approached that fight differently. He never claimed that was the reason for his loss. Serra again he never made excuses, he just said it like it was. He took him lightly and underestimated him. Thats not really making an excuse because he isn't taking anythinmg away from Serras victory. It was his way of saying he could do better and he had a bad night. And he ended up proving that it was probably true when he destroyed Serra in the rematch.

First of all GSP has never tested positive so quit your crying. Once again you sound like BJ.

Second of all' date=' BJ and Tito are both known for having an excuse for nearly every loss they have had. "I got robbed in the decision.... I never trained hard enough.....then it was the grease incident..... then it was I over trained"....I could keep going but it will not change your mind.

I do like BJs fighting style and his fearless nature, I will give him that. But I hoped he would learn and grow from his mistakes and maybe be a little more humble but it just isn't in him.[/quote']

I stopped reading there. Just because he has never tested positive doesn't mean he doesn't use Performance Enhancing Drugs. Hell, everybody and their mama knew Alistair Overjuice was on that **** and it took over 5 years and a random drug test to catch him. Give Grease a random drug test and i would bet the same thing happens.

I stopped reading there. Just because he has never tested positive doesn't mean he doesn't use Performance Enhancing Drugs. Hell' date=' everybody and their mama knew Alistair Overjuice was on that **** and it took over 5 years and a random drug test to catch him. Give Grease a random drug test and i would bet the same thing happens.[/quote']

Without a doubt

Grease loves to juice, guaranteed

Look at his roid belly, it's not like he has to take a **** all the time

I stopped reading there. Just because he has never tested positive doesn't mean he doesn't use Performance Enhancing Drugs. Hell' date=' everybody and their mama knew Alistair Overjuice was on that **** and it took over 5 years and a random drug test to catch him. Give Grease a random drug test and i would bet the same thing happens.[/quote']

What the hell makes you so certain GSP uses drugs? The guy looks natural to me. I honestly have almost the exact same physique as him at 195 and 6'0" Not quite as ripped. I manage to sustain that by hitting the bags and pads in my garage every other day for about an hour and lifting every other day for about 2 hours. NO PEDS. So to me it's not at all hard to concieve how he would be drug free. Genetics play a big factor.

Please tell me all the excuses he made for his losses. You act like Grease wasn't deliberately cheating and getting bathed in vaseline in between rounds. Last time i checked his brother stopped the fight' date=' he would have went out and fought the last round. Boy, you sure love your quitters and cheaters. The GSP and Reem's of the world who tap to strikes and need PED's to compete.[/quote']

last i checked vaseline doesnt punch people so hard in the face so many times that they quit on the stool

BJ took the most amount of strikes in a fight up until silva vs sonnen

and whens the last time he failed a drug test for the record?

Look at 2:30-2:50

GSP is giving Scott Steiner a run for his money.

1303427478444_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Bad_Blood_2003_-_Scott_Steiner_Vs_Test_03.jpg

I take it you are refering to his "roid" gut? This is a funny topic actually. I'm just curious how old you guys are? I'm asking because I am 37 and when I was 24 I had this skinny little waist and belly. But when I hit about 28 or 29 I noticed I was getting way bigger in the mid section and it wasn't fat. Its the classic old man belly. You guys will see it trust me. Especially if you work a physical job with a lot of lifting or weight train. For some reason you pack more muscle there when you age. I don't know the reason for this but its true and i think it could possibly explain what you guys are talking about. Considering GSP is right around that age it makes sense to me.

Maybe he is doing PEDS I don't know? But In a sport and organization where more people are using than not, how can you blame a guy for wanting to play on a level playing field?

I take it you are refering to his "roid" gut? This is a funny topic actually. I'm just curious how old you guys are? I'm asking because I am 37 and when I was 24 I had this skinny little waist and belly. But when I hit about 28 or 29 I noticed I was getting way bigger in the mid section and it wasn't fat. Its the classic old man belly. You guys will see it trust me. Especially if you work a physical job with a lot of lifting or weight train. For some reason you pack more muscle there when you age. I don't know the reason for this but its true and i think it could possibly explain what you guys are talking about. Considering GSP is right around that age it makes sense to me.

Maybe he is doing PEDS I don't know? But In a sport and organization where more people are using than not' date=' how can you blame a guy for wanting to play on a level playing field?[/quote']

No

I'm 31 and I don't have a roid belly LoL

Maybe he is doing PEDS I don't know? But In a sport and organization where more people are using than not' date=' how can you blame a guy for wanting to play on a level playing field?[/quote']

so you are basically saying you have a roid belly?

lul

BJ doesn't make excuses his fans do. Ive been a member of bjpenn.com since 07 and ive seen the excuses first hand his fans make. Amen to your comment sir.

Archived