Sign in to follow this  
Enigma_Machine

UFC 153 official discussion thread *please sticky*

not even close...

Yes he is. Nobody in the history of mma can do the kind of things Anderson does or has as many accomplishments.

Fedor isn't even close unless we are only talking about the HW's.

Yes he is. Nobody in the history of mma can do the kind of things Anderson does and has accomplished.

Fedor isn't even close unless we are only talking aout the HW's.

SILVAS no where even near to GOAT.

has he been smashing people that are bigger than him with ko power in the atg heavyweight division for ten years? no? hes no where near the GOAT.

hes a very good middleweight

but you are a hype victim and wrong.

keep drinking the juice son.

has he been smashing people that are bigger than him with ko power in the atg heavyweight division for ten years? no? hes no where near the GOAT.

FedorHendoTKO_crop.jpg

EtztK.gif

Anderson is 10 times the fighter Fedor ever was.

keep on 12ing.

Bonnar going for the takedown??? wtf is this

Duh he's a blackbelt under Carlson Gracie and doesn't want to stand with a much superior counter striker.

Anderson is 10 times the fighter Fedor ever was.

keep on 12ing.

youre an idiot. lol. i like anderson, but hes no where near as good as fedor. he never will be. he should have been fighting his whole career in the lhw division.

And people were saying this guy isn't the GOAT ya'll are just some haters if you don't think this dude is the greatest fighter of all time

youre drunk on hype. bonnars a good fighter, but hes like top 20 ... sonnen lost more fights than hes finished and chris weidman is still waiting for a fight.

youre drunk on hype. bonnars a good fighter' date=' but hes like top 20 ... sonnen lost more fights than hes finished and chris weidman is still waiting for a fight.[/quote']

yada yada yada, Silva's still the goat,

yada yada yada' date=' Silva's still the goat,[/quote']

I don't think that guy realises who Bonnar is, say what you want to say, but he just isn't finished with one strike, lool...

youre drunk on hype. bonnars a good fighter' date=' but hes like top 20 ... sonnen lost more fights than hes finished and chris weidman is still waiting for a fight.[/quote']

Did you just call someone on hype for liking Bonnar while plugging Chris ****ing Weidman?

hes not even near. youre just a hype muncher.

Hype? It's a little to late to Hype a man who holds a title for a millenia and destroys everything in his path... (Including one Hendo btw)

That's not hype. Just plain fact.

Did you just call someone on hype for liking Bonnar while plugging Chris ****ing Weidman?

yes. and i just brought home two parlays and a single.

im not knocking silva. and i like bonnar, but weidman would have taken silva down and that would be a whole different fight.

im not knocking silva. and i like bonnar' date=' but weidman would have taken silva down and that would be a whole different fight.[/quote']

Weidman is a can crusher who everyone loves for beating absolute SCRUB Mark Munoz.

If Sonnen couldn't get Silva down for the duration of a fight, there's no one at MW or even LHW outside of Jones who can.

im not knocking silva. and i like bonnar' date=' [b']but __________ would have[/b] ______ silva down and that would be a whole different fight.

That's what they always say before every Silva fight... only problem is - they're always proven wrong...

im not knocking silva. and i like bonnar' date=' but weidman would have taken silva down and that would be a whole different fight.[/quote']

Weidman would've also probably got KTFO before that could happen...

If Silva can KO Bonnar with one strike, it's just unreal...