The ufc best!!!!!

ThePack19

GSP is 22 W and 2 L ............ .... Silva is 33 W and 4 L ............... JBJ is 17 W and 1 L

.................UFC / Overall ........................... UFC / Overall........................UFC / Overall

Shields.......2-2 / 27-6................Bonnar......8-7 / 15-8.............Belfort....10-6 / 21-10

Koscheck...13-6 / 17-6..............Okami.......11-4 / 27-7.............Evans.....12-2 / 17-2

Hardy.........6-4 / 25-10..............Beflort.......10-6 / 21-10...........Machida...10-3 / 18-3

Alves.........11-6 / 19-9...............Sonnen......5-5 / 27-12...........Rampage..7-4 / 32-10

Penn.........12-7 / 16-8..............Maia..........11-4 / 17-4.............Rua..........5-4 / 21-6

Fitch.........14-2 / 24-4...............Lietes........4-4 / 20-4..............Bader......6-3 / 14-3

Serra.........7-7 / 11-7...............Cote..........3-6 / 17-8.............Vlad..........8-6 / 26-6

Hughes......18-7 / 45-9..............Irvin...........4-6 / 17-10...........Vera.........8-6 / 12-6

These are their last eight fights, not including rematches. Looking at who (UFC Fight Record) they fought.....GSP has fought way tougher opponents. JBJ is followed by close second (his only lost doesn't even count!!!) and then record padding Silva! LOOK at the numbers and see for yourself.......Silva fought fighters who had more loses than wins inside UFC!!! You can look at the names and see who are considered dangerous and who are just so and so. I am NOT even a fan of GSP but I think he is the BEST of them all right now....JBJ is up and coming fast.....Silva can just take his time and fight easier fighters.

Warwest is just a deeply confused homosexual poster. i remember when he first showed up and all his posts were about how much he would love to put his nose in GSP's butt and lick his nuts at the same time. He's come to terms with his homosexuality by hating on the bunghole he lusts after the most.

another WarWest fan wanting his 8 by 10 pic(gsp fan):D

Warwest is just a deeply confused homosexual poster. i remember when he first showed up and all his posts were about how much he would love to put his nose in GSP's butt and lick his nuts at the same time. He's come to terms with his homosexuality by hating on the bunghole he lusts after the most.

Lmfao!!!!!!!!

Truth!!

GSP is 22 W and 2 L ............ .... Silva is 33 W and 4 L ............... JBJ is 17 W and 1 L

.................UFC / Overall ........................... UFC / Overall........................UFC / Overall

Shields.......2-2 / 27-6................Bonnar......8-7 / 15-8.............Belfort....10-6 / 21-10

Koscheck...13-6 / 17-6..............Okami.......11-4 / 27-7.............Evans.....12-2 / 17-2

Hardy.........6-4 / 25-10..............Beflort.......10-6 / 21-10...........Machida...10-3 / 18-3

Alves.........11-6 / 19-9...............Sonnen......5-5 / 27-12...........Rampage..7-4 / 32-10

Penn.........12-7 / 16-8..............Maia..........11-4 / 17-4.............Rua..........5-4 / 21-6

Fitch.........14-2 / 24-4...............Lietes........4-4 / 20-4..............Bader......6-3 / 14-3

Serra.........7-7 / 11-7...............Cote..........3-6 / 17-8.............Vlad..........8-6 / 26-6

Hughes......18-7 / 45-9..............Irvin...........4-6 / 17-10...........Vera.........8-6 / 12-6

These are their last eight fights' date=' not including rematches. Looking at who (UFC Fight Record) they fought.....GSP has fought way tougher opponents. JBJ is followed by close second (his only lost doesn't even count!!!) and then record padding Silva! LOOK at the numbers and see for yourself.......Silva fought fighters who had more loses than wins inside UFC!!! You can look at the names and see who are considered dangerous and who are just so and so. I am NOT even a fan of GSP but I think he is the BEST of them all right now....JBJ is up and coming fast.....Silva can just take his time and fight easier fighters.[/quote']

You don't have the opponents' records when they fought the champs. For example, Shields was 2-0 in the UFC when he fought GSP.

You don't have the opponents' records when they fought the champs. For example' date=' Shields was 2-0 in the UFC when he fought GSP.[/quote']

I forgot to mention the record is current. Does not matter because this is showing the caliber of fighters the champs are fighting. Other words.....GSP defeated opponents who are STILL dangerous fighters with decent records.

all those guys were top ten in the world at one point meaning....elite of elite...

whats the point of this thread?

LOL...really?

This thread is the product of one who had his jimmies rustled.

No and yes. I am hating on Silva for not calling out top 3 fighters EVERY chance he got! He deserves that!! The fans deserve that! I have rooted for Silva and I have rooted against him. I will give mad props to Silva if he can stay in LHW and run for gold.....because he is the best of the best so it should be easy...no? Using his "My friends are there" is BS!!! Or his camp calling out Rich Franklin again?!?! WTF?! I like JBJ as a fighter but will hate on him if he does not move into HW eventually, probably within two or three years? I do not care about GSP but would like to see him change weight classes as well if he keeps winning. Seriously.......who here would argue that holding the belt in two different weight classes is not impressive?? For me...that person will be UFC GOD of fighters!!

Here is how the records really go.

Anderson Silva: 16-0 100% Jon Jones: 11-1 92% GSP:14-2 88%

Lets compare like scenarios since GSP and Jones never fought in Pride. With the current unified rules of MMA, GSP is third. And Anderson has fought the better competition than GSP too. GSP has fought the least decorated fighters out of the three.

Here is how the records really go.

Anderson Silva: 16-0 100% Jon Jones: 11-1 92% GSP:14-2 88%

Lets compare like scenarios since GSP and Jones never fought in Pride. With the current unified rules of MMA' date=' GSP is third. And Anderson has fought the better competition than GSP too. GSP has fought the least decorated fighters out of the three.[/quote']

Ok...ya don't get it. It is easy for Silva to get that kind of record when you fight those kind of cailber fighters inside the UFC....forget those outside of UFC since everyone calls them cans anyways. Seriously......GSP nor JBJ has fought fighters with more losses than wins inside the octagon (see the numbers yourself in their last eight fights)....maybe they should so they can rack up more wins quickly and easily??

Ok...ya don't get it. It is easy for Silva to get that kind of record when you fight those kind of cailber fighters inside the UFC....forget those outside of UFC since everyone calls them cans anyways. Seriously......GSP nor JBJ has fought fighters with more losses than wins inside the octagon (see the numbers yourself in their last eight fights)....maybe they should so they can rack up more wins quickly and easily??

Actually the winning percentage of their opponents are very close. Anderson and GSP's opponents winning percentage are seperated by like .11. So if that is your basis for your argument, it is pretty weak. Furthermore, Silva has fought more decorated fighters, which includes four former UFC world champions. BJ Penn and Hughes are the only decorated fighters that GSP has faced.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/UFC-Champions-By-The-Numbers-42419

How does it taste Waikru?......point is Silva fought fighters who have more losses than wins inside the octagon within his last EIGHT fights....which make it fairly recent. Compare those fighters to GSP and JBJ last eight fighters who have more wins than losses.

Taste what? Silvas opponents were more decorated meaning that they fought better comptition. And the best part is their opponents winning percentage is only separated by .11. LOL! So how does it feel to realize that GSP has fought fighters with almost the same records. How does it feel to know GSP fought a bunch of unaccomplished fighters, while Silva has been defeating champions from around the world.

Archived