Will people finally realize how much Anderson..

Rule_abiding_poster

Bonnar by Krtstoff Lewinski style TKO. He'll get Silva against the cage and unload on him whole eating whatever punch Silva lands. Eventually Silva will fall and Bonnar will continue his relentless assault and the ref will have to mercifully pull Bonnar off. He then will give the crowd the crazy eye.

Oh look here. OP was one minute rooting for Chael against Anderson now Bonnar.

I'm 100% this is a race issue and just can't get over the fact that the best fighter in MMA is a black guy. I bet OP would be rooting for Stay Puff Marshmellow Man just because he is 'white'.

300px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

I'm 100% this is a race issue and just can't get over the fact that the best fighter in MMA is a black guy. I bet OP would be rooting for Stay Puff Marshmellow Man just because he is 'white'.

He likes Reem

so its clearly not a race issue

plus Anderson is whiter than Bonnar

Who wouldn't root for stay puff marshmallow man? He has sick jitz

Sucks once he gets schooled by stephan bonnar tonight and that I was right all along?

Thank you and discus.

Wow, zero understanding of the sport obviously.

Discus' are not allowed to be used in MMA son. Discus throw is a track and field event, not a combat sport my retarded little friend...

see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discus_throw

1272348532_original-lol.gif?w=238&h=211

The goal in any sport is to win, correct?

Well;

Longest UFC Win Streaks, All-Time

Anderson Silva:*15 wins (6/28/06 ? present)

Georges St. Pierre:*9 wins (8/25/07 ? present)

Junior Dos Santos:*9 wins (10/25/08 ? present)

Gray Maynard:*8 wins (9/19/07 ? 8/28/10)

Lyoto Machida:*8 wins (2/3/07 ? 10/24/09)

Jon Jones:*8 wins (3/21/10 ? present)

Jon Fitch:*8 wins (10/3/05 ? 3/1/08)

Royce Gracie:*8 wins (11/12/93 ? 9/9/94)

Chuck Liddell:*7 wins (9/24/99 ? 11/22/02)

Chuck Liddell, again:*7 wins (4/2/04 ? 12/30/06)

Randy Couture:*7 wins (5/30/97 ? 11/2/01)

Cain Velasquez:*7 wins (4/19/08 ? 11/12/11)

George Sotiropoulos:*7 wins (12/8/07 ? 11/20/10)

Rich Franklin:*7 wins (4/25/03 ? 3/4/06)

Pat Miletich:*7 wins (3/13/98 ? 12/16/00)

Jim Miller:*7 wins (7/11/09 ? 8/14/11)

He's the best fighter to ever live. Period.

Even if he somehow manages to lose tonight.

Lmao i just spit out my drink :D

LOL! yea man of definitely has to do with color and not the fact that he is nothing but an embarrassment to the sport. :rolleyes: i suppose you are also one of those ignorant folks who think that people don't vote for obama based on race rather than the fact that he is the worst president in american history am i right?

can we start a petition to get this guy banned already

signed

+1 agreed.

totally can't stand that guy, and signed.

The goal in any sport is to win' date=' correct?

Well;

Jim Miller:*7 wins (7/11/09 ? 8/14/11)[/quote']

So Royce Gracie has a bid for GOAT fighting one dimensional "fighters" with no knowledge of the sport of BJJ?

And I don't even mean sub defense I'm talking about not knowing the sport existed.

Lmao i just spit out my drink :D

LOL! yea man of definitely has to do with color and not the fact that he is nothing but an embarrassment to the sport. :rolleyes: i suppose you are also one of those ignorant folks who think that people don't vote for obama based on race rather than the fact that he is the worst president in american history am i right?

+1 agreed.

totally can't stand that guy' date=' and signed.[/quote']

It... Just... Got... Political...

BTW people do vote for him thats is why he is the President.

The goal in any sport is to win' date=' correct?

Well;

Jim Miller:*7 wins (7/11/09 ? 8/14/11)[/quote']

lol you zuffa zombie

you would go by "UFC winning streak"

Fedor is GOAT

Deal with it

So Royce Gracie has a bid for GOAT fighting one dimensional "fighters" with no knowledge of the sport of BJJ?

And I don't even mean sub defense I'm talking about not knowing the sport existed.

Royce absolutely was in the running for GOAT. His Jits beat boxers, karate guys, wrestlers, sumo, brawlers and giants. Sometimes 4 times in a night.

It... Just... Got... Political...

BTW people do vote for him thats is why he is the President.

Well sure, of course there is some people who will vote for him...well atleast the people he pays to, the people he provides free housing and meals will always have his back so they can get more free stuff. Most recent being the "obamaphone".

Sucks once he gets schooled by stephan bonnar tonight and that I was right all along?

Thank you and discus.

I didn't want to do it, but I read your post.

And if Anderson wins, btw, you were wrong all along. And I'll never let this thread die.

Ten things I agree with...

1. The cheap-shot shoulder strike at the weigh-ins was unsportsmanlike. Anderson should have been fined at least a portion of his purse.

2. Anderson disgraced MMA in the Maia fight, he should be ashamed.

3. The excess grease Silva took from his face and wiped on his body was wiped off by the ref before the bell rang.

4. Silva grabbed way too much of Sonnens shorts, he should have had a point taken.

5. Sonnen dominated the first round in the rematch.

6. Sonnen dominated over four rounds in the first fight, Anderson was getting beat badly.

7. Sonnens spinning back-fist was a bad bad idea.

8. The knee was clearly to the chest, and legal.

9. Anderson still won both fights by stoppage.

10. Really_annoying_poster is a butthurt clown who still cannot let go of numbers 1-6 and refuses to face the cold hard reality of numbers 7-10.

1. The cheap-shot shoulder strike at the weigh-ins was unsportsmanlike. Anderson should have been fined at least a portion of his purse.

2. Anderson disgraced MMA in the Maia fight' date=' he should be ashamed.

3. The excess grease Silva took from his face and wiped on his body was wiped off by the ref before the bell rang.

4. Silva grabbed way too much of Sonnens shorts, he should have had a point taken.

6. Sonnen dominated over four rounds in the first fight, Anderson was getting beat badly.

10. Really_annoying_poster is a butthurt clown who still cannot let go of numbers 1-6 and refuses to face the cold hard reality of numbers 7-10.[/quote']

I like you

10. Really_annoying_poster is a butthurt clown who still cannot let go of numbers 1-6 and refuses to face the cold hard reality of numbers 7-10.[/quote']

Also 1-6 make no difference.

1. People have pushed and shoved all the time Sonnen wasn't hurt he didnt even care.

2. It was in fact poor sportsmanship but not really a disgrace; the causual mma fan didn't tune in and get upset and tune out.

3. It was, as you said wiped off so it was a null-factor.

4. Take a point Silva finished him.

5. Silva finished him.

6. Silva finished him.

This is a foolish fight,it is tailor made to make Silva look better than he is.This is a perfect fight to give ASilva a highlight reel KO,really sad that Dana and the UFC would stoop this low to cater to super hyping the Brasil market.

There is no way this fight should have ever happened,Bonnar is barely worthy of the UFC and Silva is unbeaten.

ur the man

Also 1-6 make no difference.

1. People have pushed and shoved all the time Sonnen wasn't hurt he didnt even care.

2. It was in fact poor sportsmanship but not really a disgrace; the causual mma fan didn't tune in and get upset and tune out.

3. It was' date=' as you said wiped off so it was a null-factor.

4. Take a point Silva finished him.

5. Silva finished him.

6. Silva finished him.[/quote']

Let it be, nothing needs to be said, toomanyhuggers said it best.

This is a foolish fight' date='it is tailor made to make Silva look better than he is.This is a perfect fight to give ASilva a highlight reel KO,really sad that Dana and the UFC would stoop this low to cater to super hyping the Brasil market.

There is no way this fight should have ever happened,Bonnar is barely worthy of the UFC and Silva is unbeaten.[/quote']

I didn't know an 11'er could still 11!

Bonnar has never been KO'd in the UFC, he is coming off a 3 fight win streak one of those over Kristoff.

Not even JBJ stopped Bonnar, the only people to have stopped Bonnar did so with cuts.

Bonnar has heart for days, and unlike Forrest, I really believe Bonnar will fight like a dog wrapped in barbedwire. He will bring it.

I still think his chances are low, but to say what you said it just retarded.

Bonnar is more than worthy of the UFC.

Silva will likely win, but WAR BONNAR!

[b']3. The excess grease Silva took from his face and wiped on his body was wiped off by the ref before the bell rang.[/b]

10. Really_annoying_poster is a butthurt clown who still cannot let go of numbers 1-6 and refuses to face the cold hard reality of numbers 7-10.

I Lol'ed. Especially at # 8 :D

I think the most impressive thing is that he appears to be more fixated on entertaining people than actually just winning.

Yep, that is insane. I don't want to see him fight JBJ, I want to see him fight Machida. They're the 2 best non-heavyweight strikers. Regardless, it was amazing.

Yep' date=' that is insane. I don't want to see him fight JBJ, I want to see him fight Machida. They're the 2 best non-heavyweight strikers. Regardless, it was amazing.[/quote']

TBH I think Anderson is the best striker in MMA.

Overeem has that K-1 title but no way can he drop his hands or even do what Anderson does when it comes to the standing phase.

Archived