Its gonna take alot of manhood to post in this thread...

DL4TRU_STRENGTH

.....and admit that youve watched any or all of the Twilight movies and actually enjoyed it to some degree. :D

A while back before Breaking dawn came out, showtime started running the first 3 and I watched them with the wifey. The 3rd is actually pretty decent, while the first two are pretty much on the sappy side. That said, after watching them a few times they're not so bad, at least not what most guys try to make them out to be.

Some pretty hot females in them, too! :cool:

I respect that you, a man, were able to announce this to the public. Your courage and bravery will surely be honored in the halls of Valhalla...

However, there can be no excuse for watching this horsepiss, and you must be submitted with strikes at least 5 times before all the depressing years of your sparkly vampire loving life are spent.

lol damn' date=' the secret is out!

Hows your weekend going so far my man? have you ever seen any of them?[/quote']

Pretty good so far. I just got off work and have the day off tomorrow so I'm going fishing. I haven't seen any of the Twilight films, so I can't say if they're bad or not. I just really like those pics of Blade stalking them, lol. :D How's your day going?

Pretty good so far. I just got off work and have the day off tomorrow so I'm going fishing. I haven't seen any of the Twilight films' date=' so I can't say if they're bad or not. I just really like those pics of Blade stalking them, lol. :D How's your day going?[/quote']

I'm @ work today through tues, then off until next monday - going camping next weekend :)

do you have kids or are you married?

I'm @ work today through tues' date=' then off until next monday - going camping next weekend :)

[b']do you have kids or are you married[/b]?

Neither, thank Jeebus! Maybe by the time I'm 40, but I like being able to do what I want when I want. I'm just not quite ready yet. Possibly within the next 10 years or so.

.....and admit that youve watched any or all of the Twilight movies and actually enjoyed it to some degree. :D

A while back before Breaking dawn came out' date=' showtime started running the first 3 and I watched them with the wifey. The 3rd is actually pretty decent, while the first two are pretty much on the sappy side. That said, after watching them a few times they're not so bad, at least not what most guys try to make them out to be.

Some pretty hot females in them, too! :cool:[/quote']

I'm more of a Vampire Diaries guy (41 year old married man with a 1 year old daughter here)....seriously! Much better than True Blood or Twilight.

Neither' date=' thank Jeebus! Maybe by the time I'm 40, but I like being able to do what I want when I want. I'm just not quite ready yet. Possibly within the next 10 years or so.[/quote']

How old are you dude?

marriage & kids are a blast...so long as you work on them :)

I'm more of a Vampire Diaries guy (41 year old married man with a 1 year old daughter here)....seriously! Much better than True Blood or Twilight.

never seen it, or even heard of it. Thought you were gay? (not knocking you, just trying to clarify from previous statements)

How old are you dude?

marriage & kids are a blast...so long as you work on them :)

never seen it' date=' or even heard of it. Thought you were gay? (not knocking you, just trying to clarify from previous statements)[/quote']

Gay? The only dude on dude I'm into is the same that you're into...in a cage. Lol...sorry to disappoint ya.

My wife...

75858_457183809526_1900732_n.jpg

31813_393392069526_5003668_n.jpg

5529_118028129526_5149135_n.jpg

Gay? The only dude on dude I'm into is the same that you're into...in a cage. Lol...sorry to disappoint ya.

My wife...

Dammit!!! There go my plans for us to escape on a Caribbean get away together :mad:

LOL sorry man, coulda sworn in the gay thread you stated you were gay.

Pretty wife, Id post more family pics myself but I have done it previously and my wife did not approve.

Dammit!!! There go my plans for us to escape on a Caribbean get away together :mad:

LOL sorry man' date=' coulda sworn in the gay thread you stated you were gay.

Pretty wife, Id post more family pics myself but I have done it previously and my wife did not approve.[/quote']

Lol...it's all good. I defended gay marriage pretty hardcore in every post made about it on this site. Maybe that's where ya got confused but Ill go to the Caribbean with you. Just no touching. :)

I've seen a couple of them and IMO they are complete garbage with no redeeming quality. I can honestly say that it was about as entertaining as staring at chairs, again IMO.

My manhood has nothing to do with it, **** is ****. Of course, this is the elitist prick side of me talking. :D

dont feel bad - Ive had the same receded hairline since I was 22! Hasnt moved an inch since' date=' but its still sucks![/quote']

Ha ha! Early graying runs in the family on my mom's side. Both sides of the family keep full heads of hair their entire lives though. At least I have that going for me.:P

Lol...it's all good. I defended gay marriage pretty hardcore in every post made about it on this site. Maybe that's where ya got confused but Ill go to the Caribbean with you. Just no touching. :)

I dunno...I think you made it pretty clear you have those tendencies...ya know what they say - we all have it in us- it just takes someone to bring it out :cool:

I admire your passion to speak out for gay folks. while my personal values are opposed to gay behavior - my personal values also strongly require that love & value of life are even more important, and that all of us have our "issues".

Obviously, some here might tend to think me watching Twilight is perhaps a more grave concern than homosexual behavior :P

I've seen a couple of them and IMO they are complete garbage with no redeeming quality. I can honestly say that it was about as entertaining as staring at chairs' date=' again IMO.

My manhood has nothing to do with it, **** is ****. [b']Of course, this is the elitist prick side of me talking[/b]. :D

do you have any other side??? ;)

Ha ha! Early graying runs in the family on my mom's side. Both sides of the family keep full heads of hair their entire lives though. At least I have that going for me.:P

Id rather be in your shoes with a full head of hair - at least you can color it! Me, I gotta resort to turning my head into a chia pet at some point! lol

I've only seen parts of one of them, not sure which one it is, I'm assuming it's the first one but can't be too sure with modern movies bouncing back and forth between prequels, flashbacks etc but I saw the white vampire guy show the woman how he turns all sparkly when he goes into sunlight... thought to myself "ok that's enough" and walked out of the room.

I respect that you' date=' a man, were able to announce this to the public. Your courage and bravery will surely be honored in the halls of Valhalla...

However, there can be no excuse for watching this horsepiss, and you must be submitted with strikes at least 5 times before all the depressing years of your sparkly vampire loving life are spent.[/quote']

LMFAO! This is ****ing hilarious!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Aside from the first one' date=' dont buy into the male posturing - they are actually pretty fun.[/quote']

It's not even that. I was just not into knowing about this storyline. It seemed almost entirely focused on the relationship building storyline between the girl and the other two guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived