Paul Daley...will he ever be back in the UFC?

Sisti

Paul Daley will never be back in the UFC. In any other sport' date=' or life in general, when you hit somebody after the buzzer sounds, it's assault. He's lucky that banishment is all that happened. My buddy did 4 years because he said he was gonna hit some dude.[/quote']

MONKEY CHILL...your buddies a felon....Daleys a MMA fighter who had a brain fart...no harm was done...just sheer stupidity...believe me Daley regrets what he has done...it has cost him huge;)

If they allow Daley back' date=' that's just opening a can of worms. If anyone pulls a cheap shot like that or something remotely close, then it's like anyone could get away with it....according to the new Daley Act of the UFC.[/quote']

Dude you think being fired basically on the spot for at least two years is getting away with it.

No way he comes back. We're talking about a guy that couldn't even win a Strikeforce title. Unless he wins the Bellator title and holds it for a number of years, which I don't see happening, he won't be back in the UFC. His record recently also doesn't merit making it back in.

No way he comes back. We're talking about a guy that couldn't even win a Strikeforce title. Unless he wins the Bellator title and holds it for a number of years' date=' which I don't see happening, he won't be back in the UFC. His record recently also doesn't merit making it back in.[/quote']

^^^knows what's up and I don't see Daley beating asken ever my guess is he will get a title shot lose then lose the fight after that ad move to one fc

Lol, Semtex is a scrub, it was only a matter of time before people figured out he was a one trick pony, and the top UFC fighters just started cleaning house with him every match. And he hasn't improved any either, still the same old one trick pony. Lands a hard punch and KO/TKOs you, or typically loses. He would be lucky to remain a gatekeeper into the top 15 in the UFC.

Archived