Fitch is the definition of pillow fists

carnages

I disagree. Completely breaking and exhausting your opponent for 3 rounds is more dominating than a one punch KO.

Well you see, you're wrong. If you were so dominant, how on earth could they stop you from finishing them? That in itself is being challenged, and NOT dominating. If you are THAT dominant, you would finish them, or at least have solid attempts, not throwing punches with the power of applying aftershave balm to your opponent

haha no

the most dominant performance you can have would be like JDS KOing cain

a UD is hardly dominating

actually yes it is. Its more dominant then landing a lucky ko a minute into the fight. Fitch made erick his biatch for 15 minutes......thats pretty darn dominant

actually yes it is. Its more dominant then landing a lucky ko a minute into the fight. Fitch made erick his biatch for 15 minutes......thats pretty darn dominant

he had 15 minutes to finish him and he couldn't, not very dominant

and "lucky KO"? I'm pretty sure JDS threw that punch intending to KO Cain, no luck involved

he had 15 minutes to finish him and he couldn't' date=' not very dominant

and "lucky KO"? I'm pretty sure JDS threw that punch intending to KO Cain, no luck involved[/quote']

yes he probably did but there are definately lucky kos from time to time. Maybe fitch didnt want to finish him, ive been in fights where I just wanted to smash the guy for as long as possible, there something so satisying about breaking a man's will.

Archived