Silva is fighting Bisping next

Sisti

Guarantee it...

Ed Soares and Silva both know that Jones has a huge chance of beating him, which would make Jones status plummet and people realize he's not p4p number 1

They also know that GSP has a pretty decent chance of winning. It's HUGE money so they are considering this fight, but they also know that GSP has incredible wrestling and gameplanning, which is the key to beating Silva

So I guarantee you Ed Soares takes the easy way out and convinces Silva to fight Bisping next. With Bisping constantly complaining that he never got his title shot, Silva will take this fight acting like it's the most worthy contender. Yes, Bisping is a decent fighter, but he could never get past real competition. I do believe this is a challenging fight for Silva but it's still just another excuse to not fight the 3 people that could beat him (Weidman, GSP, and Jones)

It shocks me how people continually act like this guy is p4p number 1 when he's been doing nothing but staying in a weak division and occasionaly going to LHW to face the bums of the division. If he's p4p number 1 shouldn't he fight the very best guy? Jones has done nothing but fight the very best there are yet Silva continues to take fights like Bonnar, Leites, Cote, etc. Uggghh it's just annoying because people let this slide and keep acting like he's p4p number 1 without beating the top guys

Here is 5 guys I would like to see him fight: rashad, GSP, Machida, weidman, Jones...beat one of those 5 guys and then you are p4p number 1

Until then it's JDS and Jones

Well he needs to start fight competition in his weight class who make it to him. It's how the UFC use to be and should be other wise fighters will lose interest ( well the ones who want to be somebody in the UFC )

I personally think Silva may retire after either fighting Jones or GSP or maybe both that's really going to make a impossible goal for anyone to top for years!

Well he needs to start fight competition in his weight class who make it to him. It's how the UFC use to be and should be other wise fighters will lose interest ( well the ones who want to be somebody in the UFC )

I personally think Silva may retire after either fighting Jones or GSP or maybe both that's really going to make a impossible goal for anyone to top for years!

If Silva fought and defeated both (which he would), that would make it IMPOSSIBLE to top. Especially when you look at the age difference between Silva and those two, and how he would have beaten them at the end of his career while they were both in their primes.

No one could ever hope to surpass that legacy.

Guarantee it...

Ed Soares and Silva both know that Jones has a huge chance of beating him' date=' which would make Jones status plummet and people realize he's not p4p number 1

They also know that GSP has a pretty decent chance of winning. It's HUGE money so they are considering this fight, but they also know that GSP has incredible wrestling and gameplanning, which is the key to beating Silva

So I guarantee you Ed Soares takes the easy way out and convinces Silva to fight Bisping next. With Bisping constantly complaining that he never got his title shot, Silva will take this fight acting like it's the most worthy contender. Yes, Bisping is a decent fighter, but he could never get past real competition. I do believe this is a challenging fight for Silva but it's still just another excuse to not fight the 3 people that could beat him (Weidman, GSP, and Jones)

It shocks me how people continually act like this guy is p4p number 1 when he's been doing nothing but staying in a weak division and occasionaly going to LHW to face the bums of the division. If he's p4p number 1 shouldn't he fight the very best guy? Jones has done nothing but fight the very best there are yet Silva continues to take fights like Bonnar, Leites, Cote, etc. Uggghh it's just annoying because people let this slide and keep acting like he's p4p number 1 without beating the top guys

Here is 5 guys I would like to see him fight: rashad, GSP, Machida, weidman, Jones...beat one of those 5 guys and then you are p4p number 1

Until then it's JDS and Jones[/quote']

Ok so Silva is a can crusher for cleaning out his weight division which he has fought in his entire career for years but Jones who is clearly too big for his and will prove so in the next 18 months when he can no longer sustain the cut is p4p#1?

Dude GTFO

Guarantee it...

Ed Soares and Silva both know that Jones has a huge chance of beating him' date=' which would make Jones status plummet and people realize he's not p4p number 1

Until then it's JDS and Jones[/quote']

Here we go again for the millionth time.....ANDERSON Silva could beat up zEVERYONE of those guys and the OP would still not think he is the P4P#1.

Don't hate, just defacate, it will make you feel better:D

why would jon jones status plummet if he beat anderson silva? sorry but i cant make it first the first sentence of this post without it sounding too ridiculous to bother with

and silva vs bisping? no thanks.

I think he got confused at what the word plummet means.

No no no........A fighter who will stand and trade WILL loose!

Bisping....NO....he will try and trade punches, fail

Weidman.....YES.....He will go for the takedowns quickly.

Evans.....NO.....At first I thought he had potential but now I can see Evans dancing around trying to box it out instead of just go for the takedown.

So.... he needs to have a 17 fight win streak and 11 consecutive title defenses before you finally consider him P4P #1???

Seems legit.

he needs to go back in time and fight in the lhw division and not the lhw b division. for ten years.

a decade unbeaten at heavyweight. he is no where near that. thats so insane, you dont even understand it.

Archived