Next for Silva?

Thumper17

I really wanted Bonnar to get the win' date=' I felt like it was time, Classic underdog story.

Who the hell else is left for Silva to fight?[/quote']

Well after Condit beats GSP its not likely George is gonna want the fight, Anderson still will of course but GSP probably wont.

Weidman? No, end of discussion

Bisping doesn't get it either.

Jake Shields hasn't lost at MW since July of 2000 (you read that right)

I say when he returns from the stupid suspension he fights anyone and then gets title shot but he can't be next Silva needs to fight sooner than later

Luke Rockhold should debut in the UFC champ vs Champ and thats my pick. Does Luke Rockhold stand a chance? god no, but **** it why not? no one is deserving of a title fight right now to be honest so why not? Champion vs Champion is always a good gimmick.

Well after Condit beats GSP its not likely George is gonna want the fight' date=' Anderson still will of course but GSP probably wont.

Weidman? No, end of discussion

Bisping doesn't get it either.

Jake Shields hasn't lost at MW since July of 2000 (you read that right)

I say when he returns from the stupid suspension he fights anyone and then gets title shot but he can't be next Silva needs to fight sooner than later

Luke Rockhold should debut in the UFC champ vs Champ and thats my pick. Does Luke Rockhold stand a chance? god no, but **** it why not? no one is deserving of a title fight right now to be honest so why not? Champion vs Champion is always a good gimmick.[/quote']

Lawl remember Lombard?

Archived