Anderson Silva is not the best...

EccentricMeat

Never did I see Fedor do that to one of the many many cans he faced' date=' some of them much worse than Bonnar.[/quote']

fedor fought monsters for 10 years and smashed them. guys that could hospitalise people with one punch. silva dominated a ufc division, whos second greatest atg, is a school teacher. ive never once seen silva spark anyone.

im trying not to be a hater here, but bonnar is ranked 26 in the world, and was dominating the first round. if a heavyweight hit silva like that, he would be out cold. as for fighting 26 in the world bonnar, its like jose aldo fighting joachim hansen. silva is laughably 6'2 and can easily fight light heavy weight, why has he been hiding in the middleweight division his whole career.

fedor fought monsters for 10 years and smashed them. guys that could hospitalise people with one punch. silva dominated a ufc division' date=' whos second greatest atg, is a school teacher.

im trying not to be a hater here, but bonnar is ranked 26 in the world, and was dominating the first round. its like jose aldo fighting joachim hansen[/quote']

how was Bonnar dominating the first round if he got KTFO in the 1st round can you tell me?

Damn all this talk about "he was winning before he got ktfo" is so dumb.

Fedor faced tons of cans. what ****ing monster did he face? I clearly remember someone here posting a list of the guys Fedor faced and actually most of them had went on with a negative win/loss after and/or prior to their fight with Fedor.

Fedor got dismantled in Strikeforce while Silva has been consistantly ripping through 2 divisions of the UFC, which is undoubtedly more competitive than Strikeforce", while being older. And his wins demonstrate way more dominance than Fedor. Silva can afford to toy with guys who can actually fight. And he never had a fight as dumb as Hong man Choi or that kind of circus freak crap.

denial is a strong thing....

fedor fought monsters for 10 years and smashed them. guys that could hospitalise people with one punch. silva dominated a ufc division' date=' whos second greatest atg, is a school teacher. ive never once seen silva spark anyone.

im trying not to be a hater here, but bonnar is ranked 26 in the world, [b']and was dominating the first round.[/b] if a heavyweight hit silva like that, he would be out cold. as for fighting 26 in the world bonnar, its like jose aldo fighting joachim hansen. silva is laughably 6'2 and can easily fight light heavy weight, why has he been hiding in the middleweight division his whole career.

You're such an idiot. Silva let him hit in the face for starters and kept on walking to the same spot Bonnar wanted him in when they released...

Silva, Jones and GSP > Fedor.

You're such an idiot. Silva let him hit in the face for starters and kept on walking to the same spot Bonnar wanted him in when they released...

Silva' date=' Jones and GSP > Fedor.[/quote']

youre actually retarded. silva let him hit him in the face...go watch wwe you born yesterday hype monkey, you dont even give silva credit for his own strategy.

because anderson has even once fought someone that big...no' date=' a big 6'2 guy decided to avoid rampage, avoid shogun. avoid chuck, avoid randy, avoid jones, avoid rashad, and fight mw. gtfo man.,[/quote']

He beat the guy who turned Fedor's lights out handily.

You probably don't remember that because Hendo is a MW and you seem to view size as skill.... Despite Fedor getting beat by a MW...

because anderson has even once fought someone that big...no' date=' a big 6'2 guy decided to avoid rampage, avoid shogun. avoid chuck, avoid randy, avoid jones, avoid rashad, and fight mw. gtfo man.,[/quote']

I wasn't talking about anderson or Fedor. I was talking about HMC, the ONLY man to beat Jose Canseco in an MMA fight.

Besides, Fedor lost to "Bigfoot" Silva, so he would lose to Anderson Silva

how was Bonnar dominating the first round if he got KTFO in the 1st round can you tell me?

Damn all this talk about "he was winning before he got ktfo" is so dumb.

Fedor faced tons of cans. what ****ing monster did he face? I clearly remember someone here posting a list of the guys Fedor faced and actually most of them had went on with a negative win/loss after and/or prior to their fight with Fedor.

Fedor got dismantled in Strikeforce while Silva has been consistantly ripping through 2 divisions of the UFC' date=' which is undoubtedly more competitive than Strikeforce", while being older. And his wins demonstrate way more dominance than Fedor. Silva can afford to toy with guys who can actually fight. And he never had a fight as dumb as Hong man Choi or that kind of circus freak crap.

denial is a strong thing....[/quote']

he was winning the first round. thats obvious. fedor fought guys that would take silvas head off and flush it down the toilet. you are like a wwe fan. your boy fights at MIDDLEWEIGHT. get over the hype man. he is 6'2, cuts easily into light heavy wieght and has avoided the creme of light heavyweights his whole career. im sure a few of the guys fedor beat did wind up fighting worse after he comprehensively destroyed them. meanwhile how is leites doing recently...

fedor went and fought in a cage for the first time and in america, a long way from home, and fought like a maniac. he got subbed by a legit bjj ATG stupidly, was stopped by a doctor in the silva fight, which given what sonnen did to anderson is a ridiculous comparison. if big foot had anderson down for a round he would have literally ended his life. look at what silva did with about ten seconds on top last week.

hendo clipped him and the ref called early. no matter how many gifs you post, with split second angles, it was ruled a tko, in which he took 3 shots to the back of the head and stood back up. all of which happened out of prime.

i dont hate on you and i dont hate on anderson, but dana white has filled your head with crap, and its ridiculous.

you are literally waffling on about a guy who has spent his whole career in the weakest division in mma and just beat a guy ranked 26 in the world who was controlling him the first round. you laughed at bret rogers. bret rogers was ranked top 10. lastly the strikeforce heavyweights are dominating the top 10 in ufc as are the 2 of the old pride fighters fedor beat. so again, you are full of it.

his wins dont display more dominance. fedor comprehensively destroyed people or ktfo them. what silva is doing now and has been doing for the last few fights is what nog used to do, get roughed up and then find a way out.

he is pulling rabbits out of his ***, the same way fedor was doing when he lost a step, and he is not fighting live fighters. he is fighting guys with more losses than finished like sonnen and guys that are ranked 26 in the world, like bonnar.

weidman is inexperienced, and he could well get ktfo. on the other hand, he is game, he is hungry, and he has wrestling and jitz. silva wants none of him.

its ridiculous. you were *****ing about fedor not fighting juiced up overeem, and silva wont even fight a middle weight rookie.

He beat the guy who turned Fedor's lights out handily.

You probably don't remember that because Hendo is a MW and you seem to view size as skill.... Despite Fedor getting beat by a MW...

again the fight was rules tko. it wasnt a ko. and frankly, the fact he got 3 punches in the back of the head and stood straight back up, tells you that was a bs result.

I wasn't talking about anderson or Fedor. I was talking about HMC' date=' the ONLY man to beat Jose Canseco in an MMA fight.

Besides, Fedor lost to "Bigfoot" [u']Silva[/u], so he would lose to Anderson Silva

lol wut, you actually think anderson could beat fedor in real life.

youre just an idiot. even anderson said hed get smashed. you people are like a cult. and its sad because i quite like anderson, but dana and his little minnions are ridiculous.

you need to go rewatch old ufcs to realise why weight divisions exist in the first place.

and dont be sending me gifs of hendo fighting at heavyweight with his hail mary clip punch either., he got tooled by jake shields at mw. its not about cutting till you gas and then pretending youre the same fighter.

fedor fought monsters for 10 years and smashed them. guys that could hospitalise people with one punch. silva dominated a ufc division' date=' whos second greatest atg, is a school teacher. ive never once seen silva spark anyone.

im trying not to be a hater here, but bonnar is ranked 26 in the world, and was dominating the first round. if a heavyweight hit silva like that, he would be out cold. as for fighting 26 in the world bonnar, its like jose aldo fighting joachim hansen. silva is laughably 6'2 and can easily fight light heavy weight, why has he been hiding in the middleweight division his whole career.[/quote']

my god i just look at ur username and facepalm. where did u get bonnar dominated the first round.. your obviously a troll .

and anderson would smash fedor dont get out of hand

my god i just look at ur username and facepalm. where did u get bonnar dominated the first round.. your obviously a troll .

and anderson would smash fedor dont get out of hand

and yet you have the troll face. youre trying to troll me now.

dana white filled your head with crap and im meant to share your crap with you?

no mate. youre a hype monkey. anderson would smash a heavyweight?

youre just a retard. fedor would literally end silvas life. good youre stupid.

you have no conception of the difference in power between a 190 lbs guy and a 240 - 260 upwards guy.

QFT!

And guys' date=' please stop feeding the Fedor troll.

Even though by doing so you made my thread blow up pretty quickly ;)[/quote']

youre the trolls. you are little cena fans swinging off danas d***.

even dana knows its all bs.

and you idiots are dumb enough to believe it.

hero worshipping a dude for whupping a guy ranked 26 on the planet. its ridiculous.

and all this after he was getting bullied in the first round.

Lawl.

fedor-kod_h_GIFSoupHDcom.gif

at what point is that unconscious. youve taken a split second of footage and slowed it down... and even then he never stops moving. and he takes three punches to the back of the head and gets back up.

the fight was ruled a tko. so if its a tko, then why is he taking punches to the back of the head and then getting back up.

you spastic lol.

and yet you have the troll face. youre trying to troll me now.

dana white filled your head with crap and im meant to share your crap with you?

no mate. youre a hype monkey. anderson would smash a heavyweight?

youre just a retard. fedor would literally end silvas life. good youre stupid.

you have no conception of the difference in power between a 190 lbs guy and a 240 - 260 upwards guy.

umad? fedor couldnt land a punch against hendo. anderson tooled him

umad? fedor couldnt land a punch against hendo. anderson tooled him

he dropped hendo. and jake shields tooled hendo at mw.

are you mad, silvas fighting 26th ranked guys in the world, and hes meant to be middleweight champion. even the middleweight division was too rough for him now.

he went to fight a retiring 26 ranked tuf loser.

at what point is that unconscious. youve taken a split second of footage and slowed it down... and even then he never stops moving. and he takes three punches to the back of the head and gets back up.

the fight was ruled a tko. so if its a tko' date=' then why is he taking punches to the back of the head and then getting back up.

you spastic lol.[/quote']

The part where he is taking a nap

the fight was ruled a tko. so if its a tko' date=' then why is he taking punches to the back of the head and then getting back up.

you spastic lol.[/quote']

Lol for someone who claims that no one else knows about MMA, you're pretty clueless.

By your logic - because Fedor never cut weight over his career and constantly test himself he's the greatest talent ever. Keep in mind that many of these people you state were monsters against Fedor has little to no skill and were known as side shows. If we were to base someone as P4P based on fighting bigger guys then Minowaman would be the greatest fighter ever.

A loss is a loss. TKO or not he legitimately lost TWICE when put up against competition to prove that he WASN'T over the hill. You call the MW division the weakest in all of MMA - which I can agree with. The thing you're missing out though is that the HWs were revered in PRIDE for being huge guys that people liked to watch (I'm Asian, that's how it works over there.) - would you like to name me just how deep the HW division is now - especially considering it's the weakest division today next to the Flyweight division?

stupidly' date=' and werdum is ranked 4th in the world.

silva wont even fight weidman...[/quote']

LOL Weidman doesn't deserve it yet.

I've been following him since he was 1-0, so I'm pretty confident that I know his style better than you and I KNOW for a fact that he needs 1-2 more fights.

he dropped hendo. and jake shields tooled hendo at mw.

are you mad' date=' silvas fighting 26th ranked guys in the world, and hes meant to be middleweight champion. even the middleweight division was too rough for him now.

he went to fight a retiring 26 ranked tuf loser.[/quote']

andy 16-0 ufc

fedor 0-3 strikeforce

umad?

LOL Weidman doesn't deserve it yet.

I've been following him since he was 1-0' date=' so I'm pretty confident that I know his style better than you and I KNOW for a fact that he needs 1-2 more fights.[/quote']

stop ducking. its pathetic. spent his whole career ducking light heavyweight, and now a decent mw turns up? he ducks him too? really? ive been watching this thing since ufc 8. he has all the tools to do the job. stop ducking. you could make the same argument about jon jones before the shogun fight. what are you scared off.. maybe its cos you know if weidman had him on the cage like bonnar did, weidman would take him down and smash him. fighting 26th ranked light heavyweights on one last pay day before they retire...ok.

andy 16-0 ufc

fedor 0-3 strikeforce

umad?

how was he 0-3 in strikeforce?

are you stupid?

and as strikeforce is dominating the ufc hws i dont really see your point. all those losses where controversial and post prime. there was nothing controversial about silva being destroyed by 3 cans in his prime years as an athlete.

Archived