Silva should retire.

Showtime956

If A. Silva doesnt want to fight JBJ what the eff is he still fighting for??!! He said himself hes getting old. What is there to prove if he goes back to fighting at MW? NOTHING!

I consider anderson the GOAT, but JBJ is 2nd on my list and hes just getting started.

SO ANDERSON,IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE THE GOAT, DETHRONE THE LHW CHAMP BEFORE HE OVERTHROWS YOUR STATUS AS THE GOAT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.

If A. Silva doesnt want to fight JBJ what the eff is he still fighting for??!! He said himself hes getting old. What is there to prove if he goes back to fighting at MW? NOTHING!

I consider anderson the GOAT' date=' [b']but JBJ is 2nd on my list[/b] and hes just getting started.

SO ANDERSON,IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE THE GOAT, DETHRONE THE LHW CHAMP BEFORE HE OVERTHROWS YOUR STATUS AS THE GOAT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.

Stopped reading right there.

I don't think he needs to retire

He looks just as good now as he ever has

Let him fight

WW' date=' MW, LHW, HW, I don't care

I like watching the dude fight[/quote']

Im done watching him tool fighters at MW. WW? Really?!?!?! He said hes not jumping to LHW anymore,much less HW. Really dont want to see him fight if hes not fighting significant fighters

Im done watching him tool fighters at MW. WW? Really?!?!?! He said hes not jumping to LHW anymore' date='much less HW. Really dont want to see him fight if hes not fighting significant fighters[/quote']

Just stop... nothing warwest said needs to be argued.

Im done watching him tool fighters at MW. WW? Really?!?!?! He said hes not jumping to LHW anymore' date='much less HW. Really dont want to see him fight if hes not fighting significant fighters[/quote']

I don't know man, he said he would drop to WW for a GSP fight so it's possible

I just named a bunch of weight classes because I don't care where he fights as long as it's good opponents

So I agree on the significant fighters

I don't know man' date=' he said he would drop to WW for a GSP fight so it's possible

I just named a bunch of weight classes because I don't care where he fights as long as it's good opponents

So I agree on the significant fighters[/quote']

Watching greatness is significant in and of itself, sure I would rather see him fight significant fighters, but anytime he steps in the cage is significant enough for me.

?? K fanboy. There's no comp at WW or MW. I didnt know it was entertaining to watch the demolition of a fighter. Guess it is to some of you kids

I went a lil overboard there, sry. No need for name calling tho. And I'm not a kid, or a teenager, I'm a person that likes exciting fights. When Silva put his back to the cage and let Bonnar tee off on him... well that was a god dam sight to see.

Watching greatness is significant in and of itself' date=' sure I would rather see him fight significant fighters, but anytime he steps in the cage is significant enough for me.[/quote']

Oh I agree

I would like to see big challenges

But if he fights, no matter who it is, I'm going to watch

Oh I agree

I would like to see big challenges

But if he fights' date=' no matter who it is, I'm going to watch[/quote']

At this point, I feel lucky that I get to watch him fight. I have a feeling 20/30 years from now he will be a god dam legend. Ali, Jordan, Babe Ruth status

I went a lil overboard there' date=' sry. No need for name calling tho. And I'm not a kid, or a teenager, I'm a person that likes exciting fights. When Silva put his back to the cage and let Bonnar tee off on him... well that was a god dam sight to see.[/quote']

Not calling you a kid, but kids like knockouts, ME i like fights. If anderson keeps fighting MW fighters thats all we will ever see. Entertaining yes, but never a "FIGHT".

And to me its gotten pretty boring seeing anderson sort of disrespect all his opponents by pulling the stuff he does. He obviously knows theres noway the guy in front of him has a chance.

I consider anderson the GOAT' date=' but JBJ is 2nd on my list and hes just getting started.

SO ANDERSON,IF YOU REALLY WANT TO BE THE GOAT, DETHRONE THE LHW CHAMP BEFORE HE OVERTHROWS YOUR STATUS AS THE GOAT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS.[/quote']

You should retire from mma

Anderson haters are a bunch of flakes anyway. I hate that I'm even dignifying this rahtarded post. You got a man in Silva, that has demolished the MW division. steps up every once in a while to embarrass a LHW and was pretty dominant at the start of his career as a WW pretty much. People name JBJ, or GSP, or even godawful Fedor as the GOAT, but which one of these guys have EVER fought outside of their weight classes?.....the answer is an astounding ZERO times..so please STFU or find your nearest car fire to be apart of

I don't know why he's so hell bent on not going to 205, it would probably be easier for him considering he wouldn't have to cut much weight.

The only person that would even threaten him is Jones who he would most likely beat. There's really nothing left at MW. There's not a single person at MW who I believe could beat Silva.

Maybe the only reason he wants to stay is to keep his title reign going.

Anderson haters are a bunch of flakes anyway. I hate that I'm even dignifying this rahtarded post. You got a man in Silva' date=' that has demolished the MW division. steps up every once in a while to embarrass a LHW and was pretty dominant at the start of his career as a WW pretty much. People name JBJ, or GSP, or even godawful [b']Fedor as the GOAT, but which one of these guys have EVER fought outside of their weight classes[/b]?.....the answer is an astounding ZERO times..so please STFU or find your nearest car fire to be apart of

Fedor has fought many fighters much larger than him

Anderson haters are a bunch of flakes anyway. I hate that I'm even dignifying this rahtarded post. You got a man in Silva' date=' that has demolished the MW division. steps up every once in a while to embarrass a LHW and was pretty dominant at the start of his career as a WW pretty much. People name JBJ, or GSP, or even godawful Fedor as the GOAT, but which one of these guys have EVER fought outside of their weight classes?.....the answer is an astounding ZERO times..so please STFU or find your nearest car fire to be apart of[/quote']

Nobody names GSP or JBJ as GOAT, maybe pfp #1 but not GOAT. Only Fedor and the only weightclass he could go to was down and he was normally way outsized anyway. He had that aura of invincibility too at one point and held the belt for a long time so it's debatable.

Archived