page asks Dana for Glover...

Gaze_Into_My_Eyes

Glover would take Rampage down and pound him out' date=' then Rampage would complain about wrestlers[/quote']

No not at all. If Glover GNP'd Rampage into a stoppage or submitted him he doesn't care. He has said this. If you take me down try and submit me or gnp me or something. Like Jones did which is why he gives Jon his props. What he doesn't want is a wrestler who would take him down and **** his leg like Rashad did, Bader did, and what Hamill tried to do.

I don't think glover has the "glass chin" everyone thinks. He took a solid clean shot from a very technical....offensive striker. Maldo got nasty hands he just doesnt worry about his D much i guess, but if anything props to glover for not going down on that shot. Says more than you guys think it does.

I don't think glover has the "glass chin" everyone thinks. He took a solid clean shot from a very technical....offensive striker. Maldo got nasty hands he just doesnt worry about his D much i guess' date=' but if anything props to glover for not going down on that shot. Says more than you guys think it does.[/quote']

LOL f***ing L

He got rocked by a sloppy hook thrown by a guy who could barely stand up.

Yep, this is the guy who's going to defeat Jon Jones :P

I'd love to see it' date=' I guarantee if it stays standing Glover will get KOD,that was a great fight last night brutal gnp, but after see Glover wobble from that slow left hook, its telling me his chin I sent the best.[/quote']

Rampage would have been out of that fight before he even had a chance to land one of his own slow predictable Frankenstein hooks

Maldonado's boxing > Rampage's.

Rampage would have been out of that fight before he even had a chance to land one of his own slow predictable Frankenstein hooks

Maldonado's boxing > Rampage's.[/QUO

Homez I guarantee if this fight happens Glover will grapple, he'd get knocked clean out.

Maldonado's boxing > Rampage's.[/QUO

Homez I guarantee if this fight happens Glover will grapple' date= he'd get knocked clean out.[/quote]

Everyone will grapple with Rampage because he sucks at it and easily gives up. After 10+ years in MMA he still hasn't came to terms that grappling is apart of the sport.

I don't think glover has the "glass chin" everyone thinks. He took a solid clean shot from a very technical....offensive striker. Maldo got nasty hands he just doesnt worry about his D much i guess' date=' but if anything props to glover for not going down on that shot. Says more than you guys think it does.[/quote']

LOL f***ing L

Yep' date=' this is the guy who's going to defeat Jon Jones :P[/quote']

Effen Jobo,the man had over twenty knockouts in his boxing career.Just because a guy is dazed and confused doesn't mean his power is all gone,look at Kongo when he ko'd Barry.Maldo has heavy hands and that cannot be denied.

LOL f***ing L

You thought that was a sloppy hook? AhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaAhhahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

LOL f***ing L

Nowhere in my post do i say he'd beat Jones, we're talking about page here aren't we? But he might be able to, Jones aint throwing bombs like fabio can.

Archived