Glover Texiglassjawgasser looked...

JosephPBlow

You just can't get enough of that gif can you? Seriously' date=' [b']you post it about half a dozen times a day[/b].

It's almost as if you enjoy watching homosexuals.

I wonder what Freud or Jung would say about that kind of behaviour :)

So now you admit to looking for that post by me? Funny cause i hardly post it you must check all my posts hoping to see it. Who enjoys watching ****'s now gayboy? Just stop and save yourself the embarrassment. You are worse than Rule Abiding Poster.

So now you admit to looking for that post by me? Funny cause i hardly post it you must check all my posts hoping to see it. Who enjoys watching ****'s now gayboy? Just stop and save yourself the embarrassment. You are worse than Rule Abiding Poster.

Weak comeback.

You're gay dude, just admit it...it's 2012.

he can get KO'd by evans' date='lyoto,hendo,page,shogun,gus,thiago silva....

hes good but hes way over hyped...[/quote']

LOOL!

Beacuse the guy got rocked (it wasn't even that bad he was off balance a little), after throwing 100 power punches by a pro boxer that means his chin is bad?

:rolleyes:

OH MY!

Glover looked amazing in that fight last night, and has looked great so far, but it is pretty revealing that he took a left hook by a fighter, even though he is a boxer, who was barely able to stand on his own 2 feet, and got rocked. Was interesting to say the least. Time will tell.

Glover looked amazing in that fight last night' date=' and has looked great so far, but it is pretty revealing that he took a left hook by a fighter, even though he is a boxer, who was barely able to stand on his own 2 feet, and got rocked. Was interesting to say the least. Time will tell.[/quote']

He was taking risks just like Barry was against Kongo, it happens, it wasn't even that bad and in Maldonado's condition in no way could he capitalize on that.

^this from the same clown proclaiming Jon Jones a "glass jawed f****t" just for getting backed up a couple feet by a punch from Machida when he was caught off balance.

Hypocrite much :)

Machida is a pillow fisted loser. Jones won't be able to take those shots from Glover. And when i say shots i don't mean moneyshots that you are well versed in receiving. I mean legit punches and elbows to the face.

To me Glover looked great but definitly a bit overhyped. If it would be Rampage connecting with that left hook it wouldnt end so well for Tex. Time will tell though how Glover will fare with more tougher fighters, and there are plenty at LHW.

I just hope they dont cut Fabio. That guy has awesome heart and is so fun to watch. I almost always root for him

Machida is a pillow fisted loser. Jones won't be able to take those shots from Glover. And when i say shots i don't mean moneyshots that you are well versed in receiving. I mean legit punches and elbows to the face.

Again with the homosexual innuendo. You just can't help yourself can you? If you're not posting man on man gifs you're writing vivid fantasy descriptions of it. Weird :)

Anyhoo, back to straight talk...

Glover looked terrible last night. He looked like an old man with a tired chin and the cardio of an asthmatic. Nobody can deny that.

Again with the homosexual innuendo. You just can't help yourself can you? If you're not posting man on man gifs you're writing vivid fantasy descriptions of it. Weird :)

Anyhoo' date=' back to straight talk...

Glover looked terrible last night. He looked like an old man with a tired chin and the cardio of an asthmatic. Nobody can deny that.[/quote']

Yes i can deny it. His cardio was amazing last night. He has the best cardio in the UFC by far! IF you disagree with that you clearly aren't that big of a UFC fan.

Pretty overhyped...wouldn't you say?

Nice guy and all but he got rocked and was one punch away from being finished by a corpse. It's safe to say that his train has definitely been derailed.

He still would've beat Bumpage though.

I wouldn't say overhyped it just shows the power of Boxing in mma and Maldonado just uses it correctly.

Pretty overhyped...wouldn't you say?

Nice guy and all but he got rocked and was one punch away from being finished by a corpse. It's safe to say that his train has definitely been derailed.

He still would've beat Bumpage though.

why is it every time somebody gets ko'd or rocked he has a glass chin wtf

he got hit right on the button by a good boxer and got rocked momentarily and now he has a glass ching wtf?

btw he won every second of that fight except the punch that rocked him

Archived