Glover Teixeira would KO or submit Jon Jones.

Rule_abiding_poster

Wow' date=' your trolling is really weak today.

Glover was exposed last night.

The boy has no gas tank and a weak chin.

He's got nothing for the great Jon Jones.[/quote']

Exposed? Lol. You really shouldn't lick joe rogan's sack so much ya know it really wasn't that hard of a punch that landed and it was only like a jab or two in the 1st round lmao.

Apparently if you get ko'd or wobbled from a solid punch at all anymore than your washed up or lost your chin.

It's not just that he got wobbled...he got absolutely rocked by guy who was barely conscious and then couldn't finish him without help from the doctor.

Trust me, any concern or fear regarding facing Glover that any LHW's had evaporated last night.

It's like Lesnar/Carwin...sure Bork won but nobody had any fear of him after that garbage first round performance where he showed how vulnerable he was to getting hit in the face. After that fight every heavyweight was salivating for a chance to pound that tards shxt in. And they did.

It's not just that he got wobbled...he got absolutely rocked by guy who was barely conscious and then couldn't finish him without help from the doctor.

Trust me' date=' any concern or fear regarding facing Glover that any LHW's had evaporated last night.

It's like Lesnar/Carwin...sure Bork won but nobody had any fear of him after that garbage first round performance where he showed how vulnerable he was to getting hit in the face. After that fight every heavyweight was salivating for a chance to pound that tards shxt in. And they did.[/quote']

Ok I'll bite. Let me educate you because you're obviously still a clueless kid running his **** mouth.

Glover expected the fight to be stopped any second, thus didn't expect Fabio throw a ****. He also went full out trying to finish Fabio, leaving his chin open in the air while throwing bombs, exhausting himself. The only thing he didn't do was open his mouth so that even a child like you could knock him out. Then again, you probably still wouldn't be able to. Get it now?

Still not convinced, let him fight a top 10 guy first before saying he'll beat Bones!

Looks as if he's fighting Rampage next which should be entertaining, although Phil Davis would be an interesting fight which I think would be more of a test than Rampage imo, he's already proved he can take a punch so let's see how good his defensive grappling is etc.

I'm not quite on the hype train yet :cool:

Ok I'll bite. Let me educate you because you're obviously still a clueless kid running his **** mouth.

Okay' date=' lets have it[/b'] :)

Glover expected the fight to be stopped any second' date=' thus didn't expect Fabio throw a ****. [/quote']

Sounds like a noob mistake to me. You'd think he'd know better since we've been told again and again how awesome he is.

He also went full out trying to finish Fabio...

Yeah' date=' too bad he seemed to have the cardio of in Val Kilmer in Tombstone.[/b']

He also went full out trying to finish Fabio' date=' leaving his chin open in the air while throwing bombs, exhausting himself.[/quote']

Is he new to MMA? What seasoned serious title contender would be so foolish to fight like this. It's almost as if he's not as good as we've been told...over and over again.

Then again' date=' you probably still wouldn't be able to.[/quote']

I have no delusions that I could knock out Glover.

Please just admit that Glover has been ridiculously over-hyped so that we can move on.

Okay' date=' lets have it[/b'] :)

Sounds like a noob mistake to me. You'd think he'd know better since we've been told again and again how awesome he is.

Yeah, too bad he seemed to have the cardio of in Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

Is he new to MMA? What seasoned serious title contender would be so foolish to fight like this. It's almost as if he's not as good as we've been told...over and over again.

I have no delusions that I could knock out Glover.

Please just admit that Glover has been ridiculously over-hyped so that we can move on.

I never said what he did was smart. All I'm saying is that he does not have a glass chin/weak chin. I also never said he would beat Jones but he could get a titleshot in the future.

I never said what he did was smart. All I'm saying is that he does not have a glass chin/weak chin. I also never said he would beat Jones but he could get a titleshot in the future.

Then what are arguing about?

We both agree that he didn't fight smart, didn't look impressive and didn't display anything that would suggest that he's come close to beating Jones.

I guess we can be friends :)

Pahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahaahhaah jones couldn't even knock out a mosquito if swung as hard as he could.

So let's break it down...

First you said it would be Evans to knock Jones out, and you were so certain about it and laughing at people who thought otherwise..

Then you said something like the stars that told you that were wrong and that it would be Hendo to put Jones away, too bad he got injured...

Then you made yourself believe Vitor could pose a threat on him...

Now it's Glover...

Don't you get tired of being always wrong? especially about the 2 best fighters in the world?

Reading your posts is entertaining, the same way Jack*** is, just watching a bunch of idiots being idiots...

Archived