Why Silva ?

tomcop

I do not know why everyone says Silva is the best, He is the "greatest" cheap shot fighter. It does nothing for me to see someone trip and fall and then get knocked out. C'mon if you can beat him be a man about it, if you wrap up and get a take down is one thing but it seems cowardly to let a man trip then jump on him. I will never watch another Silva cheap shot ! fight. I hope he leaves UFC pretty soon, so that good fighters who have some degree of sportsmanship can show their skill and not just capitalize on someone tripping and fall and then praising themselves for being the best.

I do not know why everyone says Silva is the best' date=' He is the "greatest" cheap shot fighter. It does nothing for me to see someone trip and fall and then get knocked out. C'mon if you can beat him be a man about it, if you wrap up and get a take down is one thing but it seems cowardly to let a man trip then jump on him. I will never watch another Silva cheap shot ! fight. I hope he leaves UFC pretty soon, so that good fighters who have some degree of sportsmanship can show their skill and not just capitalize on someone tripping and fall and then praising themselves for being the best.[/quote']

I think you forgot to put your head on today. Your brain is waiting over there ----------->

I do not know why everyone says Silva is the best' date=' He is the "greatest" cheap shot fighter. It does nothing for me to see someone trip and fall and then get knocked out. C'mon if you can beat him be a man about it, if you wrap up and get a take down is one thing but it seems cowardly to let a man trip then jump on him. I will never watch another Silva cheap shot ! fight. I hope he leaves UFC pretty soon, so that good fighters who have some degree of sportsmanship can show their skill and not just capitalize on someone tripping and fall and then praising themselves for being the best.[/quote']

such a fail, he didnt cheap shot Bonnar at all

Archived