This Forum is Funny...

Doctor_Obviously

I like how all these haters complain about how "this fighter acts"/how "that fighter acts".....but think hard--you haters are acting the same way.Some of you guys can be ****y, hate for no reason/stupid reasons, etc.--no one here is perfect

Ever heard the metaphor "the pot calling the kettle black?"

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what's the difference in calling out someone when you're doing the same thing?

Stop the hate. :)

Yeah right....this forum's funny.

I like how all these haters complain about how "this fighter acts"/how "that fighter acts".....but think hard--you haters are acting the same way.Some of you guys can be ****y' date=' hate for no reason/stupid reasons, etc.--no one here is perfect

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but what's the difference in calling out someone when you're doing the same thing?

Yeah right....this forum's funny.[/quote']

Aren't you doing the same thing by complaining...you are complaining about people complaining! That annoys me!

And aren't I doing the same thing...I'm complaing that you are complaining about other people complaining

Truth be told, you are right, none of us are perfect. The only way to truly make the world a better place is to lead by example

Aren't you doing the same thing by complaining...you are complaining about people complaining! That annoys me!

And aren't I doing the same thing...I'm complaing that you are complaining about other people complaining

Truth be told' date=' you are right, none of us are perfect. The only way to truly make the world a better place is to lead by example[/quote']

Now you are complaining about him complaining about people complaining

I can honestly say that i'm not a holier-than-thou drunk driver with really long arms.

Drunk driving. Yes--that's outside the octagon. As far as really long arms go--blame God....oh wait' date=' you basically just said you aren't religious, so why talk about something you know nothing about. lol And for the 6,046,352nd time.....Jones make 205 like everyone else. If you don't like him, keep ducking like the rest, otherwise, step up like the fighters that had the balls to do it in the first place.

Truth be told, you are right, none of us are perfect. The only way to truly make the world a better place is to lead by example

I was making a statement. Quit complaining. :D

i think it's just a confidence builder for people on the internet. some celebrities get their *** kissed 24/7...free food/chothes/vip service everywhere

the internet just kind of knocks some of them down to size because some of it isn't fair

then the people on the internet start getting a big head and forget that they are not perfect either.

bottom line, no one needs to judge anyone. just don't get a big head no matter who you are

Drunk driving. Yes--that's outside the octagon. As far as really long arms go--blame God....oh wait' date=' you basically just said you aren't religious, so why talk about something you know nothing about. lol And for the 6,046,352nd time.....Jones make 205 like everyone else. If you don't like him, keep ducking like the rest, otherwise, step up like the fighters that had the balls to do it in the first place.

I was making a statement. Quit complaining. :D[/quote']

This is me,I won't be a fan till he moves to HW..

This is me' date='I won't be a fan till he moves to HW..[/quote']

He's not ready yet. He needs to bulk up and gain muscle tissue... He can't just move up to HW and then come down like nothing just happened. If he moves to HW, it needs to be a permanent move..

Before that he'll break Tito's record, then he'll consider moving up. It's only fair...

He's not ready yet. He needs to bulk up and gain muscle tissue... He can't just move up to HW and then come down like nothing just happened. If he moves to HW' date=' it needs to be a permanent move..

Before that he'll break Tito's record, then he'll consider moving up. It's only fair...[/quote']

That may be,but there will always be that question of how much his reach played into it..I just don't like that he doesn't take the damage other fighters have to,so when he moves up it'll be more of a level playing field..Also I'm a Hendo fan,you do the math & dammit least I'm honest..

Actually people here do complain a lot' date=' not that I'm complaining about it. I'm just pointing it out.

Just relax and enjoy the fights and accept the champs, because they're legit...[/quote']

truth

this forum is just for entertainment...if you are not enjoying yourself, go to one of the other 3,000,000 websites...or go play outside

I like how all these haters complain about how "this fighter acts"/how "that fighter acts".....but think hard--you haters are acting the same way.Some of you guys can be ****y' date=' hate for no reason/stupid reasons, etc.--no one here is perfect

Youre funny

lol

It gets really troubling when you realize that these people are walking around everyday in real life

+1

Archived