MMA training in the near future HELP

HazeMMA

Hello everyone my names Greg or HazeMMA and i just joined the community to ask some questions involving what it takes to get into MMA and one day maybe getting a shot in the UFC. now i know this is big talk and all but heres the story. I am 15 as of now and will be 16 in April im a freshman in high school and have done judo for a while. Im not an overweight guy, i weigh in the 170 range, i have a stomach which i would get down if i worked out more. I'm very interested into mma and i was going to come back to the post and see if some people could help me in more then a few ways. The ways that could be helped in would be obviously nutrition as a big one, the workouts that i should do to get myself in shape for the time being, What other sports and types of martial arts i should get into and mainly all etc. I really want to do wrestling, but the thing is the school wrestling team is full of ****** bags and my mom gets way over excited about these things. there is an mma gym i could join somewhat close and it is a fighting gym. If anyone experience wise could guide me threw the workouts and what to do my email is hazedoesgames@gmail.com, I know the workouts are insane and the training for mma is insane, but if one nice soul on this forum aka either a fighter himself or a couch or someone experienced could talk to me over progress it would be well appreciated, thanks a lot.

if you love it shouldnt be hard...best part is you're still young...Try to progress everyday, even if you cant get to the gym, go on youtube and learn different stuff, they actually help a lot...Eventually though you're going to have to find a gym....Run a little everyday also...Cardio is the most important skill to have in the sport in my opinion...Follow you're dream brah, you only get 1 life!

Archived