Silva Handed Another Easy Win........Embarrassing

NogeraIsBrazil

"Silva shocks no one at UFC 153" http://www.thespec.com/sports/article/817353--silva-shocks-no-one-at-ufc-153

"Bonnar (15-8 MMA, 8-7 UFC), who was semi-retired before receiving the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fight Silva,............"

I stopped watching UFC because about a year ago after watching since 1994. I noticed corruption was back in the sport. Bad fighters sold as good ones to sell tickets/make money.

Silva's UFC career is embarrassing. Look at Silva's career http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anderson-Silva-1356

Only ONE elite fighter on there, Hendo. Oh and when I say elite fighter, I mean at that point in their career.

It's not Silva's fault. Silva wanted to fight better fighters. He asked Dana White if he could cut weight and fight GSP. White's response was, "You don't deserve GSP".

The point. You are only as good as who you have beat. Not your win record. Not how many times you KO. Not how many times you submit. I could KO and submit 17 of my neighbors kids, but once a dad gets involved it's a different story. That's called a metaphor and don't read too much into it...(some will)...

I've been stating for years that Silva is a great fighter. Possibly the best. But it matters who you fight. He hasn't been tested like MOST UFC fighters. Partly due to the closed doors at MW, lots of elite fighters wanted in but couldn't get in.

Bonnar and Griffin became popular because they fought each other. They both avoid the ground game and neither of them had KO power. Two sluggers not finishing each other made for the best fight of all time. Of all their fights only 1 of them has 1 KO in their career. Silva's only weakness is ground game so this is a great no risk fight, both ways.

This is basically a "I told you so" thread because he was handed Bonnar. My guess is that UFC sold Bonnar like "the god thunder" to make up for it. I didn't watch the fight or pre-fight. History repeats itself so I will also assume fans drank the kool-aid and were screaming, "Bonnar will beat Silva". When I saw the fight announcement tons and tons of my friends and fans looked at me and realized........you were right dude. My response was a dead stare and......."duh"

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone except Jon Jones is an "easy win" for him.

and lol @ his UFC career being embarrassing. 15-0' date=' 10 title defences and 11 Of The Night bonuses. Shameful.[/quote']

It has been debated to the bone and the survey says!;

GSP would win by the UFC rules today.

Silva is the most entertaining figher today.

I'm going to leave now because I don't want to be entrapped into a;

You are a troll!

Because I stated my opinion?

Thread again. I stated my opinion and that is what it is. Some choose to educate themselves. 2 people attacked me as a person within 1 minute of me posting this. They won't get banned but I will if I respond. Pathetic immaturity. This post isn't about me kids.

"Silva shocks no one at UFC 153" http://www.thespec.com/sports/article/817353--silva-shocks-no-one-at-ufc-153

"Bonnar (15-8 MMA' date=' 8-7 UFC), who was semi-retired before receiving the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fight Silva,............"

I stopped watching UFC because about a year ago after watching since 1994. [i']I noticed GSP was injured..[/i]"duh"

fixed. like that fight last night was :D

What survey?

Did I say it was a survey?

I've been debating MMA for years of my life. A waste. Every single thread has ended with compromise. GSP would win with today's MMA rules of Lay n Prey or fight control, whatever you want to call it. But the compromise is always Silva would win on the feet.

I've had thousands of discussions on other websites. It always ends the same. GSP wins by the rules of MMA today. Silva is the better striker and more entertaining to fans.

Did I say it was a survey?

I've been debating MMA for years of my life. A waste. Every single thread has ended with compromise. GSP would win with today's MMA rules of Lay n Prey or fight control' date=' whatever you want to call it. But the compromise is always Silva would win on the feet.

I've had thousands of discussions on other websites. It always ends the same. GSP wins by the rules of MMA today. Silva is the better striker and more entertaining to fans.[/quote']

Yes, yes you did

What survey?

AFTER............AFTER...........AFTER.............AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I held all of these unimportant discussions online including thousands of people. The result was, "GSP is most likely to win and Silva is more entertaining"

About a month or two after these descussions......I noticed someone stating the EXACT WORDS the discussions ended in. I was so creeped out I wondered if he was on forums this whole time

AFTER............AFTER...........AFTER.............AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After I held all of these unimportant discussions online including thousands of people. The result was' date=' "GSP is most likely to win and Silva is more entertaining"

About a month or two after these descussions......I noticed someone stating the EXACT WORDS the discussions ended in. I was so creeped out I wondered if he was on forums this whole time

[/quote']

Where are these discussions with thousand of people claiming GSP would beat Anderson?

Here's a video of Anderson just a few days ago stating who he thinks is the best:

Where are these discussions with thousand of people claiming GSP would beat Anderson?

Here's a video of Anderson just a few days ago stating who he thinks is the best:

So, lets get this straight.................

YOU believe Bonnar is the best.

Silva was given choices and he picked the best fighter of the choices, Bonnar.

What does that say about Silva? I use to think it was the UFC pulling cash cow stings but your post makes it look like Silva avoiding talented fighters. I'm embarassed for you.

So' date=' lets get this straight.................

YOU believe Bonnar is the best.

Silva was given choices and he picked the best fighter of the choices, Bonnar.

What does that say about Silva? I use to think it was the UFC pulling cash cow stings but your post makes it look like Silva avoiding talented fighters. I'm embarassed for you.[/quote']

Well I have to believe it if he said it, why would he lie? He chose to fight Stephan because he is the best and wanted to test himself against the best.

So where are these discussions with thousands of people all agreeing that GSP would beat Silva?

Well I have to believe it if he said it' date=' why would he lie? He chose to fight Stephan because he is the best and wanted to test himself against the best.

So where are these discussions with thousands of people all agreeing that GSP would beat Silva?[/quote']

When you admit Penn and GSP are better than him. Because he said it. Case closed

I'm starting to believe you never participated in discussions with thousand of MMA fans who came to the conclusion that GSP would beat Silva..

Silva just fought Bonnar........

Case closed and sorry you lost.

Silva is ranked the #1 fighter in the world. If you are his boss, who do you select for him to fight? KOS who wants in the MW class. Jake Shields who wants in the MW class. Lombard is now in the UFC now (will Silva duck him or test himself, round one says duck)

Why don't you ask why GSP is supposed to move to LHW and fight Silva first fight and Silva can fight; James Irvin. A fighter on the way out. His last fight in the UFC was Silva and he is losing in undercard organizations since. Griffin/Bonnar.

This is 1st day MMA. I'm not announcing anything new. I've been in it for 18 years. The smoke and mirrors of an organization selling a fighter is gone. You will mature some day as well, along with so many others.

Fishing won't get you two anywhere.

But I appreciate that you are honest about your age :)

Still confused

I said you made a new thread and you said I was smart, I thanked you for that because its a compliment. Pure respect I have shown you

Then I don't understand another one of your posts and I need an explanation to understand, instead of an explanation I'm told I am fishing. I'm still confusing because I am sitting here watching Resident Evil and not fishing

I'll ask again to please explain

Thanx

Still confused

I said you made a new thread and you said I was smart' date=' I thanked you for that because its a compliment. Pure respect I have shown you

Then I don't understand another one of your posts and I need an explanation to understand, instead of an explanation I'm told I am fishing. I'm still confusing because I am sitting here watching Resident Evil and not fishing

I'll ask again to please explain

Thanx[/quote']

Question answered;

This post has nothing to do with me.......homie.

Silva just fought Bonnar........

Case closed and sorry you lost.

Silva is ranked the #1 fighter in the world. If you are his boss' date=' who do you select for him to fight? KOS who wants in the MW class. Jake Shields who wants in the MW class. Lombard is now in the UFC now (will Silva duck him or test himself, round one says duck)

Why don't you ask why GSP is supposed to move to LHW and fight Silva first fight and Silva can fight; James Irvin. A fighter on the way out. His last fight in the UFC was Silva and he is losing in undercard organizations since. Griffin/Bonnar.

This is 1st day MMA. I'm not announcing anything new. I've been in it for 18 years. The smoke and mirrors of an organization selling a fighter is gone. You will mature some day as well, along with so many others.[/quote']

What are you even talking about? You're just avoiding the question. Where are these discussions that you had with thousands of people agreeing GSP is better? I know for a fact it's not the same forum where I conducted a survey of over 100 thousand knowledgeable MMA and 107% of the participants thought Anderson would finish GSP via Round 1 flying leg kick to the head.

What are you even talking about? You're just avoiding the question. Where are these discussions that you had with thousands of people agreeing GSP is better? I know for a fact it's not the same forum where I conducted a survey of over 100 thousand knowledgeable MMA and 107% of the participants thought Anderson would finish GSP via Round 1 flying leg kick to the head.

Have you ever traveled beyond this forum that kicks GSP fans?

Archived