I Think Davis-Glover is a better fight than Rampage-Glover

Melvinj0

I know Rampage is the bigger name, and everyone thinks that if matched up with Glover that him and Page will slug it out but i highly doubt that would be the case. Glover has EXCELLENT takedowns and he is very good at working on the fence. I think he would take Rampage down at will and possibly get a Sub or Tko. No matter what Rampage says I do not trust that his head is still in this sport. I think as soon as Glover takes Rampage down once, page gets frustrated and pretty much gives up. Davis and Glover would be a fun fight imo because I think their ground games would cancel each other out and they would be forced to trade, with Glover most likely getting the KO.

I think Glover gains more from a win over Davis than a win over a Rampage that honestly hasn't looked game in years.

Yah I'm not trusting page's drive to win right now either....once a fighter breaks off and goes training with himself it never goes will for himself

Only miguel torres has looked better training alone then he dose with a team

Davis is getting better fight by fight...even though he lost to Evans it was not a total beat down...not many guys would have done that good against a still prime former champ that early in thier career

I think its a close fight with Davis getting the UD...nothing against glover but his wrestling has looked good against only non wrestlers...when it comes to who's the better wrestler I'm trusting the big black guy over the Brazilian lol

Yah I'm not trusting page's drive to win right now either....once a fighter breaks off and goes training with himself it never goes will for himself

Only miguel torres has looked better training alone then he dose with a team

Davis is getting better fight by fight...even though he lost to Evans it was not a total beat down...not many guys would have done that good against a still prime former champ that early in thier career

I think its a close fight with Davis getting the UD...nothing against glover but his wrestling has looked good against only non wrestlers...when it comes to who's the better wrestler I'm trusting the big black guy over the Brazilian lol

True, Davis' wrestling could prove to be too much for him. But Glover is tough as hell, so I think it would be a cool fight. Plus, a win over Davis would thrust Glover up the rankings a lot more than a win over Rampage would.

OP is such a Rampage hater it's annoying. He picks against him every fight and said Matt Hamill was gonna take him down at will. How did that work out? Glover would not take Rampage down and it would be a scrap on the feet. Davis would try to hug thighs the whole fight.

Archived