What if!

Sisti

That card will never happen' date=' ever.... EVER :([/quote']

I think we could be about to see a change in the UFC card making after recent 'events'.

The cancellation of 151, the empty seats at arena's, gates down 60%, PPV buys down 30%....

Decembers stacked Fox event is already showing that with a stacked card, UFC can still sell out an event 2 months prior if they stack it right. 155 will I no doubt deliver a strong gate and much better PPV buys then recent months.

I would love to see UFC 156 shape up like this:

Frankie Edgar vs. Jose Aldo

Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida

Rampage Jackson vs. Glover Teixiera

Anthony Pettis vs. Donald Cerrone

Cheick Kongo vs. Fabricio Werdum

I think we could be about to see a change in the UFC card making after recent 'events'.

The cancellation of 151' date=' the empty seats at arena's, gates down 60%, PPV buys down 30%....

Decembers stacked Fox event is already showing that with a stacked card, UFC can still sell out an event 2 months prior if they stack it right. 155 will I no doubt deliver a strong gate and much better PPV buys then recent months.

Cheick Kongo vs. Fabricio Werdum[/quote']

well, actually that card is possible, not the other one... However I still don't see all that fights in one card as something that will happen, I might be wrong...

The cancellation of 151' date=' the empty seats at arena's, gates down 60%, PPV buys down 30%....

Cheick Kongo vs. Fabricio Werdum[/quote']

Why ruin it with Kongo vs Werdum?

Archived