Has Anderson ever thrown a superman punch?

bluesy

he never needs to because he's always standing in the pocket dodging punches

meanwhile GSP gets his face smashed by K1shields using his jab-overhand-superman tactic

Jake Shields punches are ATROCIOUS. It looks like he is trying to stab you with gift rap tubes at a Christmas party.

No....that would force him to engage first' date=' he always waits for his opponent to strike and then moves out of the way and counters....kinda cowardly if you ask me.....[/quote']

You and Rule Abiding Poster have so much hate inside it's ridiculous...

And your arguments are so bad by the way...

It's not your head talking, it's your hate...

Life's too short to be hating, just enjoy the fights Anderson participates... When you get old you could say you actually watched Anderson Silva fight and you would say that with pride! lol

You and Rule Abiding Poster have so much hate inside it's ridiculous...

And your arguments are so bad by the way...

It's not your head talking' date=' it's your hate...

Life's too short to be hating, just enjoy the fights Anderson participates... When you get old you could say you actually watched Anderson Silva fight and you would say that with pride! lol[/quote']

I am entitled to my opinion

I don't like fighters who sit back and wait for their opponent to make the first move

Men are always supposed to make the first move, sitting back and waiting for someone else to make the first move is a women trait

I am entitled to my opinion

I don't like fighters who sit back and wait for their opponent to make the first move

Men are always supposed to make the first move' date=' sitting back and waiting for someone else to make the first move is a women trait[/quote']

This is fighting, not dating... If men don't make the first move towards you on the dating section, that's not our problem, and neither MMA's...

When fighters always make the first move they risk getting caught and KO'ed, counter striking is smart and effective, no shame in that... JDS is a good counter striker, and you don't consider him coward, do you?

This is fighting' date=' not dating... If men don't make the first move towards you on the dating section, that's not our problem, and neither MMA's...

When fighters always make the first move they risk getting caught and KO'ed, counter striking is smart and effective, no shame in that... [b']JDS is a good counter striker, and you don't consider him coward, do you[/b]?

lmao JDS walked up to Cain and threw an overhand right and KO'd him like a boss

He didn't wait for Cain to throw first

Vitor was drained from the weightcut' date=' he had to chew on ice cubes, he barley knew where he was...even I could of kicked him in the face and KO'd him[/quote']

Lmao, you are a rahtard...you saw him chewing on ice cubes once before the Rumble fight.

I'm not going to dignify your confusion.

Archived