No global warming over the last 15 years

Vendur

I would love to meet Manbearpig' date=' that would be awesome[/quote']

Lol there's a lot of people waiting to meet Manbearpig. Many popular scientists back data proving his existence. I mean, who cares some of them were caught fudging the numbers in a significant way to support their theory? We have to drive exploding fireballs, I mean Volts, in order to keep manbearpig from coming to get us. Manbearpig loves non effiecient, high priced energy, I mean green energy.

Lol there's a lot of people waiting to meet Manbearpig. Many popular scientists back data proving his existence. I mean' date=' who cares some of them were caught fudging the numbers in a significant way to support their theory? We have to drive exploding fireballs, I mean Volts, in order to keep manbearpig from coming to get us. Manbearpig loves non effiecient, high priced energy, I mean green energy.[/quote']

I have been going green for years, because its so affordable in the hope that Manbearpig is contained. I dont care how they got the data, pulling figures from the air works damn it

I have been going green for years' date=' because its so affordable in the hope that Manbearpig is contained. I dont care how they got the data, pulling figures from the air works damn it[/quote']

Yeah, everybody knows we could replace oil and coal with windmills and algae ponds tomorrow without a hitch. We probably wouldn't even notice. Nevermind that green energy got $90 billion which equates to 50 years worth of oil subsidies and yielded $0 and no new technology or reliable energy sources. Thankyou, manbearpig! Who needs that Keystone pipeline, eh?

Actually' date=' there is no denying that Earth is warming, the debate is if humans are causing it or if it's just a natural occurance.[/quote']

Whats funny is most models cant accuratley account for the numerous variables in the real climate, and as such, they make their claims based on modified data and a HUGE leap of assumption thrown in for good measure.

I couldnt stop laughing when the emails of those guys came out where they actually admitted to faking the funk of climate change data in order to advance their agenda.

Whats funny is most models cant accuratley account for the numerous variables in the real climate' date=' and as such, they make their claims based on modified data and a HUGE leap of assumption thrown in for good measure.

I couldnt stop laughing when the emails of those guys came out where they actually admitted to faking the funk of climate change data in order to advance their agenda.[/quote']

One could just as easily make a chart correlating the national debt with climate change. It works just the same as their logic. Also, I find it funny how they changed the name from global warming to climate change when the temperatures started cooling, ice grew back, and Al Gore was forced to retreat to his lair. Back in the 70s they called it an impending ice age, then it went to global warming, and now we call it climate change. lol

One could just as easily make a chart correlating the national debt with climate change. It works just the same as their logic. Also' date=' I find it funny how they changed the name from global warming to climate change when the temperatures started cooling, ice grew back, and Al Gore was forced to retreat to his lair. Back in the 70s they called it an impending ice age, then it went to global warming, and now we call it climate change. lol[/quote']

climate change is the religion of the statists

Yeah' date=' that is how I read it, which lead me to the comment that I made. I just found it funny that you (being the staunch flag bearer of religion that you are), would tie religion to hypocrisy.[/quote']

No, not religion - the attitude of certain people towards it.

The same people who often mock religion adhere to climate change as if it were their religion.

Mmmm nope' date=' not in the least. Blind faith is faith without reason; I have reason for my faith.[/quote']

Faith in something with no proof is blind faith. Just like I put my blind faith in being an atheist. Faith is the reason for your faith and that quite frankly is good enough for me. Neither of us can prove with facts, the existence or non-existence of god.

I have nothing but respect for people who believe in god(s), so long as they don't harm others and just cut the BS.

Faith in something with no proof is blind faith. Just like I put my blind faith in being an atheist. Faith is the reason for your faith and that quite frankly is good enough for me. Neither of us can prove with facts' date=' the existence or non-existence of god.

I have nothing but respect for people who believe in god(s), so long as they don't harm others and just cut the BS.[/quote']

No - there is a difference between proof & evidence/reason.

If I say I believe in god "just because" - that is blind faith.

But, if I said I believe in god because of "x" - that is NOT blind faith.

No - there is a difference between proof & evidence/reason.

If I say I believe in god "just because" - that is blind faith.

But' date=' if I said I believe in god because of "x" - that is NOT blind faith.[/quote']

Same old circle jerk aye? What are the proof and evidence? This **** never gets anywhere, people just can't say they believe and leave it at that... it's always about being better than the other guy... This is what makes you a prick, get off the high horse...

Same old circle jerk aye? What are the proof and evidence? This **** never gets anywhere' date=' people just can't say they believe and leave it at that... it's always about being better than the other guy... This is what makes you a prick, get off the high horse...[/quote']

Alright, it's clear you are emotionally compromised and no longer focused or interested in substance. Have a good night!

Alright' date=' it's clear you are emotionally compromised and no longer focused or interested in substance. Have a good night![/quote']

Translation, you have no proof. The thing is, when I approach this topic, I, unlike you am completely unemotional by the subject. My views are clear and rather objective as opposed to emotional and subjective, like yourself.

Like I said, this type of talk with people like you gets absolutely nowhere, especially when you are asked to show your "proof", and "evidence", and you conveniently balk.

One of my best friends was a christian, and we used to debate stuff for hours with no issue. He was level headed though...

Translation' date=' you have no proof. The thing is, when I approach this topic, I, unlike you am completely unemotional by the subject. My views are clear and rather objective as opposed to emotional and subjective, like yourself.

Like I said, this type of talk with people like you gets absolutely nowhere, especially when you are asked to show your "proof", and "evidence", and you conveniently balk.

One of my best friends was a christian, and we used to debate stuff for hours with no issue. He was level headed though...[/quote']

No, I told you to have a good night because you opted to sling insults during what was otherwise a decent discussion. Had you made your request sans insults, I'd be happy to respond. But I have no interest in obliging hate.

Maybe later if you still care enough and can continue without personal attacks.

No' date=' I told you to have a good night because you opted to sling insults during what was otherwise a decent discussion. Had you made your request sans insults, I'd be happy to respond. But I have no interest in obliging hate.

Maybe later if you still care enough and can continue without personal attacks.[/quote']

I don't hate anybody, this is where you are so completely wrong. I'm as emotional as a stone on the subject.

My reason for posting what I did has to due with everything I've read from you in the past on the subject. You go off on how you have evidence and proof, and have never, not once that I've seen state what your evidence and proof is... it just becomes tiresome... and really, it's just me giving back to you what you give...

So, will you enlighten me or will it be the same old, same old?

Archived