Dan Hardy Vs Carlos Condit Rematch

Showtime956

I honestly think that a 2nd fight between the two would be totally different ' date='dont get me wrong condit is a beast but i would like to see a rematch if condit loses to GSP.[/quote']

Condit will smoke Hardy again, it's pointless.

If GSP beats Condit, I think Condit vs. the loser of Kampmann/Hendricks makes the most sense.

I think Kampmann/Condit II is my biggest hope, I'm hoping it's a Kampmann vs. Condit title fight hehe. But either way, I want to see Kampmann/Condit II.

I like Henricks as well.

Hell, Condit vs either of those two should be an exciting fight. I think Condit vs. GSP is going to surprise a lot of people. That is until GSP realizes he's outmatched on the feet and shoots for a lay and pray victory.

Condit will smoke Hardy again' date=' it's pointless.

If GSP beats Condit, I think Condit vs. the loser of Kampmann/Hendricks makes the most sense.

I think Kampmann/Condit II is my biggest hope, I'm hoping it's a Kampmann vs. Condit title fight hehe. But either way, I want to see Kampmann/Condit II.

I like Henricks as well.

Hell, Condit vs either of those two should be an exciting fight. I think Condit vs. GSP is going to surprise a lot of people. That is until GSP realizes he's outmatched on the feet and shoots for a lay and pray victory.[/quote']

TBH i dont really think kampmann is that great. Im sure he'll beat hendricks but he doesnt shine in any one phase of fighting. Good stand up, good jitz, his wrestling is questionable, dont like his lack off agressiveness. Good fighter but its like a chess match when he fights.

I honestly think that a 2nd fight between the two would be totally different ' date='dont get me wrong condit is a beast but i would like to see a rematch if condit loses to GSP.[/quote']

No way no how does Hardy get a rematch with Condit anywhere in the near future. In fact, I think the only way this fight would ever happen in the unlikely event of Condit holding the WW belt for a lengthy period of time while Hardy works his way up the rankings ( and it'd have to be legitimate this time, not just a BS feed Hardy to the lions to promote UFC in the UK ) and faces Condit for the belt. Extremely unlikely.

BTW, I'm English so i'm a Hardy fan almost by default.

Anything can happen ,Condit and Hardy were both swinging for a KO and so happens Condit hit first by a fraction of a second.

GSP takes the sails of of fighters,Hardy will never have the confidence again.

If and after Condit loses he will never be the same,he will realize that all that training was for nothing.He will get lazier and just take fights as they come.

No way Condit drops all the way down to fight Hardy,not unless he loses 3 in a row.

Anything can happen ' date='Condit and Hardy were both swinging for a KO and so happens Condit hit first by a fraction of a second.

GSP takes the sails of of fighters,Hardy will never have the confidence again.

If and after Condit loses he will never be the same,he will realize that all that training was for nothing.He will get lazier and just take fights as they come.

No way Condit drops all the way down to fight Hardy,not unless he loses 3 in a row.[/quote']

Hardys actually on a 2 fight win streak bro.

Archived