Recipe for DISASTER!

Showtime956

**** the article wasn't wrote great but going by the comments we will see 2 on 1 fights after one guy is eliminated? that will be brutal!

Also they said a 300lb guy could be paired with a 125lber and they get classed as a MW team.. let's just imagine those two guys eliminating the bigger dude on the other team and there's say a 145lb flyweight left he's getting absolutley ****ing mauled by two guys one of which is twice his size!

I will still watch though I'm messed up like that.

**** the article wasn't wrote great but going by the comments we will see 2 on 1 fights after one guy is eliminated? that will be brutal!

Also they said a 300lb guy could be paired with a 125lber and they get classed as a MW team.. let's just imagine those two guys eliminating the bigger dude on the other team and there's say a 145lb flyweight left he's getting absolutley ****ing mauled by two guys one of which is twice his size! I will still watch though.

"I will still watch though" says it all!

Yeah I think so.

I don't understand the "if a fighter is unable to leave the cage in 1minute after getting eliminated the team forfeits" rule...if he's unconcious he ain't gonna get out the cage that quick without some help.

His teamate has to pick him up and throw him out of the octagon while at the same time defending himself from two men

It's a dream that come true, but can 2 guys attack the head of 1 at the same time? If so, maybe it would be too dangerous, imagine a double headkick ko, 1 kick each side of the head, the head of the fighter would explode like a Monty Phyton comedy movie LoL. Maybe the event should do a rule regarding this, only for a better insurance purpose.

They should do like the WWE' date=' it's always 1 on 1 but you have a partner you can "tag" with.[/quote']

This......also put the Diaz brothers in there....now that is a team I will watch!!! The two will hype each other so high and probably morp into goblins and beat the holy bleep outta the other team. LOL

This......also put the Diaz brothers in there....now that is a team I will watch!!! The two will hype each other so high and probably morp into goblins and beat the holy bleep outta the other team. LOL

I'm not even joking. I'd be cool with 2 on 2 MMA but only if they were able to tag and when someone gets finished the fight is immediately over

Archived